Chapter 23 - Olivia

Aaron and I got distracted from each other as soon as we arrived at the police station and for the rest of the case. It's good that we can still keep a straight face in front of the others. His ability to stay neutral on the job actually helps me act more professionally around him.

Three days later, the case was considered closed. The unsubs went down in a rain of bullets -in true Bonnie and Clyde fashion. We got back to the hotel pretty late and it would be brutal if I asked everyone to come in the office after an overnight flight. So, I let them decide what they'd prefer, and agreed we should spend the night in the hotel, get a good night sleep, fly in the morning and come in the bureau straight from the airport for the rest of their office hours.

Once in the hotel, everyone splits in their rooms. I take a shower and finally sit down without worrying that someone could be dying at the same time. I open my laptop and answer the numerous emails I have from the bureau from these past few days. I make a few phone calls on other teams as well to check in.

I get everything done, and head for the bed. I lay down and let the quiet fill the room. Suddenly, it's too quiet to the point it feels lonely. Luckily for me, Hotchner's room is on the same floor as mine while the others are on the floor below. And the case is over so they don't have any reason to be up here at this hour.

I throw a coat over my pyjamas and put my sneakers on. I grab my phone, key and I leave my room. I knock his door a few times and wait.

He opens and I smile. "Do you have a minute?" I ask

"It depends on how soon you want those final profile reports ready" he answers, leaning against the door

"I'll give you an extension" I reply

"Then I have all the time in the world" he lets me in.

He shuts the door. I almost jump on him and I kiss him. He grabs me and spins us, pinning me on the door. He holds my face and kisses me deeply. His body presses against mine roughly to the point I feel him hardening against my stomach. My pussy pulses for him.

He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him. Now he is positioned between my legs, feeling every pulse he causes. I moan in the kiss. My hands travel down his body and I sneak my fingers inside the waistband of his sweatpants. I get a good grip of his ass and push him even closer to me.

"So unprofessional, Chief Stephens" he whispers in my ear and starts kissing my neck

"Shut up" I breathe out.

I get on my feet and push his pants down. I wrap my hand around his cock and give him a few strokes as I kiss him. He lets out a shakey breath and I smile satisfied. I don't think I've ever been this horny before.

I get down on my knees and I take him in my mouth. Aaron holds my face and pushes his whole cock inside my throat.

"That's it, Liv" he moans.

He starts thrusting. I gag but I don't tab out. I take it, looking up at him, and enjoy the fact that I can bring him this much pleasure. My panties are wet already.

He gets a grip of my hair and pulls out, surprising me. He squeezes my cheeks and forces me to stand. "Undress and get on the bed" he orders.

I don't argue in the slightest. I have gotten rid of all my clothes by the time I reach the bed and so has he. He sits and pulls me on his lap. He buries two fingers between my folds and rubs my clit. My body aches for him.

"Since you are feeling more hands on than usual... Come claim your throne, your Majesty" he smirks as he lays back.

He doesn't stop massaging my clit as I get on top of him for the first time. I line up his cock with my pussy and I sit on him. He stretches me and manages to touch every sensitive spot every fucking time.