💛: 00

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

[Prologue]

It was the fourth time Seungmin had stolen a glance of his annoying seatmate.

And that's three more times than usual, the first was always a mistake and he wished to take it back every damn time. But now he was genuinely nabbing glimpses of the timid girl next to him. And it's not because he was crushing on her, nope, wrong children, he, to put it simply, he hates her.

And he was only looking at her, because she was shivering like a wet chicken in the snow and would occasionally whimper in her sleep. It's not like he cared, okay, that was kinda harsh, but it's true. The brunette was only fretting that she might get him sick.

Iseul had already called in sick and was sent back home earlier, the last thing he wanted was another sick person– much more an annoying one, sitting next to him.

The brunette heaved out a sigh, contemplating if he was going insane for what he was about to do. Being around Jeongin was truly affecting him badly. Seungmin took up his hand, attempting to tap her but stopped himself. “Mocha-”

His counterpart slowly raised her head, glaring at him. “It's Micha. Asshole!” her voice was low and shaky, her face pale and cheeks rosy.

The taller rolled his eyes, huffing. "Are you sick?"

“No...” Micha sniffed, running her hand on her face then tousled her hair. “Just cold.”

“Oh. Wanna wear my hoodie?”

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

🔓Book one_______Blueprint🔓
🔓Book two________Hoodie🔓

Coming soon★

____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

welcome, to the Skz series.

Anyways this is the second part of the vocalracha duology

This will be a short book, a quick read, don't want to take all your time

So please do vote cause that's a writer's motivation and comments brings happiness, yep,  please do that too

Please add to your reading list or follow me to get notified when I update,

A note dedicated to my dear silent readers; clicking that little star right there cost nothing, try it and see. I appreciate you a lot for reading, but please show some support.

Disclaimer alert; I don't own stray kids please 😭 but I do own the plotline. Any photo/gif included credit to their rightful owners.

Hope you'll like this book
Thank you.