💛: 18

[ Third person pov]

The air had never felt so suffocating.

The moment Micha burst through those school gates, the newest tea flew right into her ears. It seems to be the only topic going around the school. She didn't exchange a word with her seatmate for the whole week, barely passing glances like they used to.

“You never said you were sorry,” Micha finally said a word, the moment the brown haired stood in front of her.

“Why would I be?” Seungmin rebutted. “You started it.”

“You're a halfwit, Stupid ass,” Micha's voice was loud enough to grab the whole class' attention, her hands folding into fists.

The taller only scoffed, taking a step towards the desk after theirs, he picked up Felix's half drunk strawberry milk, pouring the rest on Micha's hair.

“What is wrong with you?” the brunette rose up, trying to get her wet hair away from her face.

“What?” The taller smirked. “Isn't that how a halfwit acts?”

“Stop bullying Micha, you ass!” Jina used her maths textbook to smack the hell out of Seungmin. She pulled the soaked girl away from him, the murmuring in the class getting louder.

He ignored all that they said, even that death glare Jeongin shot him, he could tell the younger was disappointed.

“Why are you fighting with Micha?” Felix turned to him, querying, his brows irked up as he waited for a sensible response from the younger.

“I don't know?” the brown haired shrugged.

“Is she being mean to you again?” Seungmin glanced away from him, refusing to answer, the blonde shifted to another question. “Did you fight with Hangyeol because of what he did to Micha?”

“You're being a gossip, Felix.”

“I need to know cause he said you just attacked him and you haven't fought before and um... I don't know? Tell me, Minnie.”

Seungmin looked away from him, poking his pen forward. “Teacher's here.”

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

What do you think about; Autumn

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙