💛: 04

[Third person pov]

Seungmin fucked up big time.

But fear not mere mortals, for dandy boy had borrowed Jeongin's foxy brain cells and crafted a dumb plan to make things right. He thought Jeongin didn't buy the lie both he and Micha made up but, little did he know, Jeongin did believe it, like for real believe it. Why? You may wonder my fellow homo sapiens, because he was well aware that Seungmin would never willingly give anyone that hoodie much more Micha- the girl he claims he hates.

The brown haired knocked on the door, mustering the brightest smile ever mustered in the history of mustered smiles. Let me tell you, that's a lot.

But his fake enthusiasm died down when no one opened the door, nor made a sound nor breathed. Like c'mon, brosef could hear a sage roll pass, like them cowboy movies.

“Stupid Micha,” He mumbled for no apparent reason, just wanting to vent how annoyed he felt at that moment. But a momentary jolt surged through him as he heard the door creak. “Hi, I'm here fo-”

A properly dressed Micha gazed back at him. No one spoke. “Micha, who's at the door?” Well, her sister did say something but she wasn't in the scene so yeah.

“No one Unnie, just a dumb horse!” Micha yelled back.

“Are you talking about our brother again?”  the honey voice emitted from inside again.

Micha looked back at Seungmin, grinning. “No, this one is dumber- HEY!” the shorter yelped when Seungmin tugged her outside the porch, pressing her lips shut with his hand.

“Be quiet for once, your voice is really annoying,” he reprimanded, scowling at Micha who was glaring at him. “And for the record, you sound like a dumb hippo.”

Micha's bit Seungmin's palm, her brows arched evilly, satisfied with her work. “Why are you here? How are you here?”

“You're so fucking crazy!” The taller whined, looking at the red aching spot with teeth marks imprinted on his palm.

“Micha, what's going on?” Her unnamed sister bellowed after hearing Seungmin's whine.

The brunette panicked and in a haze, pulled Seungmin's bitten hand, hoping to hide it behind her. “Quick, act like we're friends.”

“Wait! Why? What?”

___________• ° ★ ° •____________

What do you think about; roses?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* ~-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚