💛: 16

[Tw; mention of blood ]

[ Third person pov ]

"Yah, Kim Seungmin."

The brown haired felt a hard thud on his back, he quickly averted his gaze to the field, angry eyes searching for whoever had attacked him with a soccer ball. And lo and behold in all its glory, a scowling Micha also glaring right back at him, another ball tight in her grasp.

"What was that for?" Seungmin asked, docking when she kicked the other ball at him.

"What was that for?" Micha matched towards him, stopping in front of the confused male, with a grumpy huff. "Hangyeol took my bag and tossed it down the stairwell. It's getting worse. I'm being called smelly and that my house is a dumpster!"

"Oh, Is that so?"

Micha scoffed when that tiny smirk appeared on Seungmin, nothing she complained fazed him, it's always a mirth, something that really ticks his funny bone.

The P.E teacher blew his whistle signaling for everyone to gather around. And without hesitation, Seungmin sauntered away from her, only to get another ball sent to his back. The brown haired yelped. "How the fuck do you keep getting that?"

"I want you to feel hurt!"

"Seungmin, no cursing."

The taller sighed, looking away from the coach, before kicking the ball back to Micha. The sphere flew directly into the brunette's face, hitting so hard she got a nosebleed.

"Is that blood?" Micha mused, looking at the crimson that just dripped on her white shirt, her small hand cupping her aching nose, the gore shimming down her fingers.

The whole class of girls ran towards the injured female, prodding her with endless questions, some glaring back at Seungmin, who stood still, watching them.

"You could've said you're sorry, man!" Jeongin appeared next to him the moment they took her away to the nurse's office, the other boys and girls- who didn't leave- talking about what just happened.

"Who said I was sorry?"

___________• ° ★ ° •____________

What do you think about; Snow

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙