💛: 15

[Third person pov]

"KIM SEUNGMIN!! Lord help you cause I'm furious!"

Seungmin looked away from his notepad, his gaze pinned on the door where a fuming Micha stood. She had yelled out his name so loudly it caught the other classmates' attention, but that didn't faze her, she only had eyes on the male who looked as innocent as ever, and was marching angrily towards him.

"Do you wanna know how furious I am?" oh she was furious like Dominic Toretto if you ever hurt his family- wrong time to joke, Anna oop.

"No," Seungmin shook his head. "No, I do not know."

Micha groaned, slamming both her hands on the desk, making the brown haired cringe at the sound. "Did you know Aecha saw what you did and told like half the school? I'm being called Garbage girl."

"Oh shit, that's bad."

"I know right?"

"They couldn't even come up with a creative name. I would've gone with something like debris lassie or scrap Colleen, signorina la trash. C'mon there are batter names and Garbage girl is so basic."

"You... You," Micha grunted, feeling the sudden need to strangle the hell out of him, but she couldn't, at least he hadn't provoked her to that extent. So the raging female aggressively ran her fingers through his hair, messing it up. "You buffoon," she took off her bag, whacking him across the face.

"Ugh, it's the class couple again," Soobin looked away from her mirror, her expression bored. "Hey Micha, how was the dumpster treatment?" she laughed mockingly.

And that made the brunette annoyed, she hit seungmin one last time before trudging to Soobin, also attacking her with her bag.

"Crazy witch," Seungmin muttered, rubbing his now sore face. He kinda felt regret that she was being bullied because of what he did, maybe he shouldn't have.

I knew you'd be back soon, you silly motherfucker.

You have one new regret.
Adding that to your stats of dumb decisions.

Click to see stats.

Logging out, see you soon.

__________• ° ★ ° •__________

Guess who came back after 32 days 👀

I promise more frequent updates now 😭😭

What do you think about: movies?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙