💛: 05

[Third person pov]

“What happened? And who was wailing like an injured dog?”

Both Micha and Seungmin froze like deers caught in headlights. They stared at the older girl, a bit dumbfounded. Well, Seungmin was. Micha was just intensely fretting if he would rat her out to her sister. The brunette held Seungmin's bitten hand tighter, trying to signal him to shut the fuck up.

“Micha was-” Seungmin quickly blurted, now averting his gaze to the shorter. If she dared deny, he would expose her for being mean.

“Oh Seungmin, Hi!” her sister waved.

And that bemused Micha. “You know him?” she pointed at Seungmin.

Her sister– who we're gonna call Jihyo– pulled Micha away from Seungmin, muttering so he wouldn't hear their conversation. “He's Chan's friend!”

“Ou~” Micha had a teasing smirk, playfully punching her sister's shoulder.

They weren't good whisperers and Seungmin could tell that. He rolled his eyes, it's practically the same reaction they get from Chan whenever her name is mentioned. And that was basically how he got here. After doing some digging, he had discovered that she was in fact Micha's sister and volunteered to help Chan collect the notes from yesterday's classes that he missed.

That way, he could take back his hoodie, since Micha refused to return back to school. Why would she just stop?

“You guys look fancy, are you going out-” Seungmin called for their attention. “-well, you do. Micha looks like a tablecloth!”

“W..well, I'm going out-” Jihyo looked at the muddled Micha with sympathetic eyes. “I can't take us both anymore- I got a call and...”

“Yeah. It's fine..” Mocha's voice wavered at the end, her throat hurting a bit. It's fine. It's alright to not get everything you want- scratch that- anything you want. “Yo..you can go. It's getting late. I'll give Seungmin the notes and a proper goodbye!”

“Aww, you're an angel,” Jihyo kissed Micha's forehead. “It's on the table. You can only stay awake 'till eleven and that's final!”

“I know. Bye!” Micha had a gleaming beam which quickly disappeared when she saw Seungmin. “Come with me.”

“You gotta be nicer than that!”

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

What do you think about; the colour blue?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* ~-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💚