💛: 09

[Third person pov]

"You're literally a blind bat! Red goes better with green."

Seungmin's day was ruined when he found out he was going to be working with Micha on the class' play. She was being more annoying lately and he honestly thought that wasn't possible. Well. . . he was trying to get her to accept the choices he had made.

"It doesn't matter, Shang got to wear brown pants! Green would look odd," the taller tried his best to put out nicely and so low Micha would understand.

"That..." the smaller trailed off, a low hum escaping her befuddled state. "That makes more sense, but I still don't give a shit!"

The brown haired glared at her, before pointing at the door. "Okay, now get lost," he had a strident tone, one that clarified how over the limit he was. But Micha didn't move nor did she say a word. And this made the groggy brunette place both hands on her back, attempting to push her out.

"The fuck? What are you doing, dumbmin?"

"I wanna get you out since you don't want to be helpful!"

"I am being helpful, Okay? Maybe I'm delaying us but at least I'm here. Where's Jina?" Micha turned to face the older, placing both hands on her hips. "Jeongin isn't even here either! Be grateful I'm here you ungrateful ass!"

She does have a point, not gonna lie, but Seungmin didn't want to attest to that. So he looked at the long list of things that they needed to prepare for the play. Letting out a low sigh. "You're right. You're delaying this process. Now shoo, I still want you to get away from here."

"Oh my gosh, you're literally an ass!"

___________ + • ° ★ ° • +____________

Long time no see Randomstxy in the. . . chapter

Nah forget it

What do you think about; rain

Anyways hi, how are you?

My man Lee has a day off, so my other good friend Kim (> ^▫^)> will be taking your votes and comments. Bro a roughie, I wouldn't mess with him if I were you.

Thanks
Cya💙