💛: 11

[Third person pov]

“You owe me big time for this.”

Jeongin glared at the brunette before reluctantly walking up to Micha, who was about to leave that spot. They both exchanged waves and somehow started a conversation. Seungmin didn't get how people talk to her without being annoyed and frankly, He don't care. Rather than watching her smile at whatever Jeongin was insinuating, he walked towards her bag.

Making sure his eyes never left where they stood. And even if she caught him, he'd just go with the excuse of thinking her bag was trash.

Seungmin walked casually to where Micha's bag laid, slowly reaching out to grab it, but for some reason he felt restricted. He couldn't decipher what was actually stopping him from reaching in for what's his. He couldn't tell if it was guilt or fright, he just knew it was something.

Sighing even deeper this time, Seungmin shut his eyes, allowing his pounding heart to chill the fuck out. He shouldn't be panicking this much but somehow he did.

For a split second everything was calm, only the sound of thumping. Was it peace? That was until Micha's voice which he deemed to be annoying boomed in front of him. “Kim Seungmin? What the fuck are you doing here?”

The taller rolled his eyes, already angered by her presence and behind the girl he despised, a busted looking Jeongin grinned nervously, mouthing the words ‘I tried my best.’ Yeah Jeongin, it wasn't good enough.

“It's a school library, shortie, and I so happen to be a student here,” Seungmin leaned off the chair, shouldering his bag properly, a forced smile on his lips.

Micha repeated his words mockingly, crossing her arms as she huffed. It was like simply seeing him ticked her off.

“And also, I believe you have something of mine? I'd like it back, thank you,” The brunette added.

“Is that why you're stalking me?”

“Yes. Now give it.”

Micha glared at Seungmin, taking his hoodie out of her bag and rudely dumping it on his chest, causing the taller to stumble at the unexpected contact. “Bro? That was uncalled for!”

“Take it, it has lost your scent anyways.”

_________• ° ★ ° •__________

What do you think about; Ice cream?

(Have I asked this before? I feel like I have)

Anyways Hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* ~-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💛