💛: 10

[Third person pov]

“You see that bag over there? We're gonna steal it.”

“Wait, what?” Jeongin lost his gleam, his never faltering enthusiasm dead. When the older had asked him to help out on a mission, that wasn't what he expected. He thought Seungmin only wanted to lure him in with mischief and then drag him to the library to study. It wouldn't be the first.

“Just trust me!” Seungmin huffed, he hoped Jeongin would shut up and help him without further questioning.

Both boys were tucked behind a shelf, eyes never leaving Micha and her black backpack that was laid on a chair next to her.

After working on the play for the entire period, both crew members decided to call it a day, mostly because Micha was being a brat. And when she started packing up her things, the brown haired had spotted his hoodie in her bag. Now he knew for sure she wanted to keep it for herself.

And he didn't want that, it was a gift that belongs to him. He wasn't going to let some annoying girl take it away from him.

“Just go distract Micha, okay?” He pushed the reluctant Jeongin away from the comic he found interest in.

“How?” Jeongin mused, his gaze glued on Micha, who was browsing through the various books in the mystery section. He scratched his head, confused. Averting his attention back to the older. “Why don't you just ask her nicely?”

‘Nicely’ wasn't a word in Seungmin's dictionary whenever it involved Micha, so he scoffed. “You won't understand, just help me, please?” he smiled innocently. “Just make sure she doesn't go back to her desk, it'll only take a minute.”

“What are you trying to do? Won't you get caught?” for once Jeongin was being the smart one.

I mean, it was Seungmin's hoodie after all, he could just ask her for it. Or maybe he was searching for another way. Micha would always have a counter excuse and had managed to keep it going for a month now.

And the taller wanted it back, any means necessary.

_________+ ° • ★ • °+_________

Imagine disappearing for a month😒
So rudeu

Anyways what do you think about; amusement parks?

Hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •▫•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💜