💛: 14

[Third person pov]

“Hey Seungmin Kim, looking extra jerk-y today!”

Jeongin has been spending all his time with his annoying seatmate and would occasionally walk home with her, leaving Seungmin alone most of the time. And the rest, there's always Micha bugging him for apparently no reason.

“Hey, I just insulted you, say something back!” Micha frowned, jogging a bit to catch up with him.

The taller only huffed, biting his lip to prevent him from saying a word to her. It was a bit late into the evening and the most unwanted thing at the moment was a conversation with Micha.

Why did she even start talking to him again? Didn't she spend the last two years claiming to be his enemy and competing at everything laid in front of them? Ruining his things just to get back at him whenever he would win? The brunette could think of a thousand things she had done and now she's suddenly a silly kid pestering him?

“Okay fine,” Micha scoffed. “I'm gonna ignore you.”

Still, she got no response. And Seungmin was fighting the urge to sass her about that.

“Did you hear me? I said I'm gonna ignore you! I'm ignoring you. Stop ignoring me and watch me ignore you. How can I ignore you if you're ignoring me! Seungmin! Kim! Sky!”

There she goes again, being tiresome. The older grunted under his breath, averting his gaze to the side. Sat in all its glory was a dumpster and somehow a solution popped in his head.

“Hey, what- what are you doing?” Micha mused, her brows creasing as she felt herself getting picked up, Seungmin's arms firmly wrapped around her. “Seungmin put me down! Right now!”

Yet again, her request was denied, Seungmin continued walking towards the green metal container. “Seungmin put me down. please.”

And this time he adhered, lifting her up and putting her in with the papers and rubbish inside, a smug look on his face. “You talk too much!”

“Huh? Seungmin you bitc-” the taller shut the dumpster, muffling her words.

____________• ° ★ ° •____________

What do you think about: games?

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •-~)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙