💛: 13

[Third person pov]

“Jeongin, do you think I like Micha?”

Boy did it take everything in seungmin to ask the younger that. And hearing himself say such a thing out loud made him feel like a donkey, but he just had to. He needed that clarification from someone else.

That question had been on his mind for the whole week, he would spend most of his hours debating over Micha's words. He couldn't exactly shut down what she had said and that baffled him the most, because now that he really thought about it, she might be right.

He was utterly the grand master of ignoring people whenever they would try to get close to him.

But he just couldn't do that to the brunette, even if he tried. He would quickly fail and find himself retorting to her annoying quips.

He was more bewildered about the fact that he always looks forward to seeing her the next day. Maybe calling her annoying was just his mind trying to divert from the truth, making him oblivious to his feelings. Jeongin would tease him about it, even their classmates would ship them. Was everyone aware except him?

“That's a dumb question,” Jeongin simpered. “But yes. What gave you such revelation?”

“Shut up,” Seungmin sighed, turning away from the black haired that was perched atop his bed. He averted his attention back to the desk, where various books littered.

Right, he was working on his homework, when his mind drifted off. He was ever so grateful they were done with the play, and he would no longer be spending extra time with Micha.

Jeongin's answer stopped his restlessness, but he felt galled. Asking him was a mistake.

Welcome back, what dumb shit have you done now?

You have one new regret.
Adding that to your stats of dumb decisions.

Click to see stats.

Logging out, see you soon.

Now he had to find a way to mislead Micha.

____________• ° -★- ° •___________

What do you think about: Barbie

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •-~)> Will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙