💛: 06

[Seungmin's pov]

QI'm pretty sure I won't be doing this project.

Apparently, my partner and Jeongin decided that it would be best to use this time to discuss his little crush on Iseul. And no matter how I tried to bring their focus to the original reason we were here, they'd run back to distraction. They're both so annoying with their bickering.

“Should I talk about my cute smile?”

Jeongin's question tugged me away from my thoughts. Right, I was helping him write a note to his crush. Sighing out of disappointment, I whacked his Jeongin. “Write about her cute smile!”

“Oh. . .” Jeongin trailed off. “Got it.”

“Oh God, he's so dumb!” Jina mumbled, conceding a glare from the embarrassed Jeongin.

And there they go again with the banters, it's usually funny to watch but this time my mind kept diverting back to Micha last night. When I asked for her to return the hoodie, she claimed that it was wet and she wanted it to be clean and dry before giving it back to me. Which I have no problem with, personally I think that's the most thoughtful I've ever seen her be.

But what baffled him the most was her reaction when I asked why she wasn't taking classes anymore. Bro literally got angry and chased me out of her house. Crazy little Micha.

“You take that back!”

“Or what? You carpeted deer!”

Micha is crazy, Jeongin is crazy and can't I just have a normal partner? Why must Jina be part of the crazy chain? I swear she looked so peaceful.

“Okay, break it up, you love birds!" I shook my head in dismay, rubbing my temples to ease myself from the amount of noise they were both creating.

“Love birds?” Jeongin and Jina mused. “Ewwwww!”

___________• ° ★ ° •___________

What do you think about music?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜