💛: 17

[Third person pov]

“Why are you still here?”

Seungmin jolted in alarm, backing away from the glass window. He turned to see the janitor, holding up a mop and dust pan, thinking of an excuse. Detention ended a while ago and all those who were in there had sprinted out the second it was over, all except the brown haired.

“You should have your cut examined,” The older man said. “And try not to get into any more fights.”

The brown haired bowed, taking one last glimpse of Micha, who was simply staring at the wall. After the bleeding had stopped, the girl had felt nauseous, a bit tired and overly dizzy and the nurse had instructed her to stay put for a while. She noticed the stare, locking eyes with the taller, before quickly averting back to the wall.

★ . . . . . . . . . ★

“Hyung, Seungmin got into a fight.”

When Seungmin returned extra late, Chan grew perplexed. He was normally the first to get home, but now he returned quite late, refusing to look up. “Quit playing around, Innie,” Chan reprimanded the younger.

“I'm not, he got into a fight with Hangyeol,” the black haired continued, pointing at him.

Chan turned to Seungmin. “Is that true?”

“He was being mean to Micha,” The brunet shrugged.

“Since when do you care about Micha and her dumb feelings?” Chan followed him into the kitchen, watching as the younger placed an ice pack on his scratched up nose bridge.

“He hit her with a soccer ball and wasn't even sorry!”

Seungmin glared at the black haired. Jeongin's spilling was pissing him off. “I was sorry.”

“But you said you weren't?”

“Shut the fuck up?” he glared at Jeongin, signalling for him to keep it down. He didn't want Chan to prob any further.

“You're probably stressed, we'll talk about this later.”

_____________• ° ★ ° •_____________

What do you think about; butterflies

Anyways hi, how are you?

As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks for reading
Cya💙