💛: 07

[Third person pov]

"My hoodie?"

"Wow Seungmin," Micha faked a gasp, placing a trembling hand on her chest. She had just returned to school after two weeks and that was the first thing he said to her? Tsk, tsk, tsk, such a shame. And there she was thinking he was some sort of gentleman. Chivalry is really that dead? "Do you not care so much to welcome me?"

Seungmin scoffed. "You know I don't like you, right?"

"Your hoodie is so fluffy and soft, Minnie," Micha was now facing her annoyed counterpart, an incredulous bright beam on full display. "Would you give that to someone you hate too?"

"I- um. . ." The brunette opened his mouth to speak but words had eluded his current state.

Okay, he doesn't like it, this whole situation is selling out the wrong idea. He now regretted giving his hoodie to her.

You have opened a regret tracker tab.
Welcome to the world of 'why the hell did I do that?'

You have one regret.

Enjoy your stay, loser.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," Micha sat properly taking out her books, the brunette had a lot to catch up on and was definitely not happy about that, even bickering with her seatmate didn't help boost her mood that much.

Seungmin huffed. He crossed his arms on the desk, and laid his chin on them, staring at nothing but the board ahead of them, the little chatters of the students present disrupting his thoughts. "You're really annoying."

"And yet you keep talking to me."

"Stop having comebacks!"

"Then stop talking to me," Micha glared at him. "You're pretty annoying too and I don't like you either!"

"Fine!" Seungmin seethed. She didn't want him to talk to her? That's just fucking great.

___________• ° ★ ° •____________

What do think about; school.

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* ~-•)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya❤