💛: 08

[Third person pov]

"Seungmin. Seungmin. Seungmin."

The brown haired ignored his seatmate, scribbling away. Even when she started poking his cheek with her pencil, he was still hellbent on her request to never talk to her again. Micha groaned, resting her chin on her crossed arms that laid on the desk, finally giving in to his ignorance. "Talk to me, I'm bored, Puppymin?"

"Do not ever call me that!" the brunette sneered, glaring at the shorter next to him.

"Yay! You replied. Who are you trying out for?" Micha grinned, pushing how annoyed he sounded. It was just announced that their class would be performing a play and for some reason she wanted to know who might pique his interest to cast as. "Are you trying at all?"

Seungmin's shoulders draped down, his scrawling faltering. "Why do you care?"

"I'm bored, that's all!" Micha shrugged listlessly. "Now answer me!" she kicked his leg, conceding a low whine from the taller.

"I don't want to," Seungmin mumbled, going back to his writing.

"You should try out for Li Shang. He's cute, you're cute. Perfect role."

"First of all, shut the fuck up!" Seungmin grumbled. He looked away, trying to hide his crimson tinted face from her. “Second; he wasn't just 'cute' as you say, he was strong and brave and literally a warrior!” he put out, hoping she might quit talking to him.

“Tsk, you're right!” Micha heaved out a glum sigh, lazy propping her head up. “And you're not all those things.”

“Hey, I never said I wasn't.”

“You're just a wimp, Seungmin. With spaghetti arms and toothpick legs.”

Seungmin looked up, glaring at the grinning Micha, a heavy silence hovering above them. “Were you just looking for an opportunity to insult me?” a silence which Seungmin broke.

“There aren't many female roles available. I would love to try out, but not Mulan, though,” Micha diverted the topic, a more serious look on her face. She rubbed her hands nervously, twiddling her fingers. “Who do you think I should try out for?”

“Mulan's horse, it's probably smarter than you. Ow! That kinda hurts, Mocha!”

__________• ° ★ ° •___________

What do you think about books?

Anyways hi, how are you?
As always Tae (>* •-~)> will be taking your votes and comments

Thanks
Cya💜