Reward (Rohit x Virat)

Top - Virat
Bottom - Rohit

Look guys, sorry to offend, I can't afford the time to write a smut. It's becoming difficult. I have project and numerous assignments to finish. But I still made some time for my dear readers.

It'll just be a fluff, I hope you like it, I'm sorry. I just can't make time for myself. It's becoming hell here.

Anyways,

Enjoy!

.....

The India Pakistan match just ended. Today, everything was possible because of Rohit. It isn't that the other players played bad, but if Rohit wouldn't have hit the 3 sixes in the last 3 balls, it'd have been impossible for them to win the match.

Everyone is proud of Rohit, and mostly who's proud is Virat. He is just waiting when they could be alone in their room, so he can compliment his boyfriend and tell him how well he has played and how important he is to the team and to him.

Rohit was the man of the match. Indeed, he played best.

Soon, after the dressing room session and the fielding medal session, everyone parted to the bus to return to the hotel. Everyone was so tired. But Rohit was so excited. It's been days since he has been complimented like this, and he's just waiting to go back to his room and be with Virat.

Soon, the bus reached their hotel. Virat was the captain of their team. Seeing all the gloomy and tired faces he decided to pity them and said,

"You guys can just ask the home service for delivering food to your room. I don't think anyone would want to come down for dinner tonight."

Everyone smiled widely, thanking Virat and going off to their respective rooms.

Soon, Rohit and Virat were alone in their own room.

Rohit saw his condition in the mirror. He was a mess. He turned around to face Virat but he was immediately met with a hug.

"I'm so proud of you, Ro."

Rohit chuckled, wrapping his hands around his lover, inhaling his scent.

"I played well today, right?"

"Yes, so much, I wish to give you a reward. Ask me what you want."

Virat said pulling out of the hug and directly looking into Rohit's eyes.

"Reward? Well, I need time to think."

"Whatever you want."

Virat said with a hand swipe as it was so easy for him to get his boyfriend anything. Even if it is the moon.

"If I talk about a reward, how about you just give me a nice kiss? I want nothing more than that. That's all I want to have all my life."

Rohit giggled saying whatever his heart wanted to say. Virat's heart melted as his boyfriend was so cute and even in the mention of 'anything' all he wanted was Virat's kisses and that too all his life. How lucky he is to get Rohit. At this time, he felt his own life was scripted.

"You can have as much as you want."

Saying this Virat shortly pecked his lips, making Rohit giggle again. And as much as Rohit giggled, he got kisses.

"Viiii, stopp."

He had to say as Virat was not stopping pecking his lips. Lifetime doesn't mean never stop.

"What. You asked for these."

Saying this he again pecked his lips.

"Okay. Done. Let's freshen up and then we'd together see a movie!"

Rohit said excitedly as Virat spent no time in picking up his boyfriend and heading to the bathroom.

They freshened up together (not nasty things, shoo all the dirty thoughts out of your mind).

They came out as Rohit set up Netflix in his laptop and Virat ordered some light dinner, as paneer and rice from the service. When the order came, they took it and sat down together to watch 'Jawan'.

But not even half the movie started, Rohit was asleep on Virat's shoulder. Of course, he was so tired today.

Virat smiled at his sleeping boyfriend and turned off the laptop, setting it aside, and putting the plates in the table. It can be washed tomorrow. And with that he covered himself and Rohit with a blanket and held him close to himself. Rohit snuggled more close to him. Soon, he drifted to his own dreamland...
.
.
.

I know it wasn't what you guys expected, but I tried my best in just 15 minutes. I'm sorry again, I'll try my best to update the next chapter soon and to make it lengthier and have smut.