Wedding (Rohit x Virat) (part 1)

Finally I'm here with a Rohirat oneshot as you guys wished! I realised how rohirat has its own fandom, so sweet and so well to speak about.

Top - Rohit
Bottom - Virat

Smut? No.

I'm joking, I'll do smut✌️

So tighten your seatbelts and grip your heart.

Enjoy!

...

It was the day of their marriage. Rohit just couldn't with it. How was it just 2 years ago when Virat came late in his office and he was so heartless, that he told Virat to hold his ears and stand outside his office?

You guys must be curious about what happened, so here is a flashback,

Flashback!

"I think my PA made it clear that being late is a crime if you want to work here, in this office, under me."

Rahit said with a blank voice, eyeing Virat up and down, and playing with his own in his desk.

"I.. I am so sorry sir.... it won't happen again."

Rahit chuckled, laughing a little.

"Again? Don't worry, I'll make sure of that."

Virat didn't understand. He was still panting. The lift wasn't working, so he came running up to 28 floors, and this cute little bunny is now so tired.

"Huh?"

Virat asked trying to catch his breath.

"Why don't you go out and hold your ears while standing in front of my office."

Virat's eyes widened. Couldn't he be spared a little? It's day 1. How can his boss just possibly give him a punishment like that.

Virat in his brain :- iss chachundar ko to dekho. Bare aaye Kam karne wale. Thodi der late kya hua ho, unse Saha nahi ja raha. Aapko kire pare.

"I asked you to stand outside."

Rohit's cold voice jerked Virat out of his wonderland as he tried to speak,

"S-sir-"

"That's an order, Mr. Kohli. Please."

Virat couldn't argue further. While cursing inside his head, he went outside the office.

Again in Virat's head :- ajeeb boss hai yar. Ekdin ki maafi Dene se kaunsa Inka dhajia urta. Pehli din, Kam ke bagyar, bahar khara hua hu. Waah, kya scene hai. Office hai ki school Jo late aane par aise saza milte hai.

(Okay so this was just a intro of the first day, now we'll skip to 3 months later. Between this time, something happened. Which is, Rohit's PA suddenly had to leave his job because he was moving abroad, so Rohit appointed Virat as his PA because he had the most senior badge and Rohit knows how much determined Virat is towards his own responsibilities.)

Rohit rang the bell to call his PA 5 times at a time. Virat rushed, thinking if it's something urgent. If his boss had seen a cockroach or something. But nothing.

"Sir you called?"

He asked popping his head inside.

"Yes, go and bring me a coffee, now."

Rohit said as he threw his head back and messaged his temples.

"I have other works too."

Virat thought. But he was wrong. He was going to say this so himself in his head, and unknowingly he mumbled it and Rohit heard it. He shooted a sharp glare to Virat, who didn't knew why he was receiving glares.