Brat (Rahul x Shreyas) (part 1)

Top :- Rahul
Bottom :- Shreyas
Occ :- cricketers
.
.
.

"Rahul bhai."

Rahul sighed and looked in that direction from where his name was being called and burst out laughing. There stood Ishan, with his face painted in black, looking cute, but funny.

"Don't laugh."

He whined as Rahul wiped the single tear that slipped his eye and asked,

"W-what happened to your face?"

"Shreyas Bhai is being too much now. He didn't let me sleep properly and did this. You know already how much tired we are from the evening because of the practice. First shubi, then shardul bhai and now me. Please do something."

Rahul sighed, feeling rage built up inside him. This was the third person. Before this Shubman and Shardul too came to complaint that Shreyas' not letting them sleep.

"Fine, the next time you see him, sent him to my room."

Ishan nodded and left the room as Rahul dived back into doing his own work.

There was again a knock as Rahul cursed, not wanting to hear more complaints about his boyfriend. The person who peeked his head inside was shubman, again.

"And what did he again do to you?"

"Nothing, I've sent you a video, see it."

And then he closed the door and went away. Rahul sighed opening his phone and in one semi second he became furious as hell. Shreyas was literally sitting on Virat's lap and hugging the dear life out of him. Virat couldn't push the smaller boy, so it wasn't Virat's fault. But Rahul could understand that Virat was doing some important work. His bit his tongue. He has had enough. Firstly all these complaints and then next Rahul's head is bursting out of jealousy. Rahile made it clear some days back that he can hug his teammates but this type of things are not allowed. And Shreyas dared to not listen to him.

Ishan saw Shreyas jumping around the hallway after he had freshened up and had just started to hint for Shreyas.

"Shreyas, Rahul bhai's calling you."

Shreyas' eyes widened.

"Behench0d! What did-"

"Shreyas?"

Rahul stood in the door eyeing Shreyas like a monster. Shreyas again cursed in his head once he realised that Rahul was heard him saying that word. Ishan smiled meekly, passing Shreyas and whispering, 'happy punishment' to him. Shreyas glared at him but soon acted all innocent.

"What?"

"Come inside."

Rahul said- demanded. Shreyas opened his mouth to argue back but soon shut up once he saw the intense glare.

"C.o.m.e. i.n.s.i.d.e."

Rahul said emphasizing on all the letters. Shreyas quietly entered, not wanting to make a scene out in the hallway. He was about to sit on the bed but hot stopped by Rahul,

"Did I ask you to sit?"

Shreyas halted. But soon composed himself and remained standing. Rahul sat on his place and started,

"How many people have been disturbed by you till now?"

Shreyas remained quite as Rahul looked up at him,

"Answer me honey if you don't want your state to be worsened."

"3."

"And why Virat bhai is out of the list?"

Shreyas' eyes widened,

"How do you know about that?"

Rahul chuckled bitterly,

"I don't think any fact is concerned with it for now. How many people all total?"

"4."

"How much is 4 times 10?"

"40."

"You're getting 40 spanks."

Shreyas opened his mouth to defend, but was soon interrupted,

"I'm not done shrey. You've been such a brat today. Remind me why are you behaving like this?"

Rahul asked as he kept all of his things aside.

"You don't give me attention, I'll disturb people. Simple."

Rahul was surprised that Shreyas was still not scared and speaking like he's not into any trouble,

"I told you I had work."

"Yeah, and if your work is more important than me, so this is it."

Rahul sighed, messaging his temple.

"Strip."
.
.
.

Next part will be coming soon, till then please do sulk🤣✌️