Chapter 3- Trouble at Planet H20

3rd POV (In the Blue Typhoon)

The Blue Typhoon is cruising through deep space. Everyone is gathered on the bridge.

"You detected one of the Chaos Emeralds?" Shadow asks.

"Are you sure about this, Knuckles?" Amy asks.

"Yes. There's no doubt about it. I was in the engine room a few minutes ago when I saw the Master Emerald reacting to something.  It must have been an Emerald!" Knuckles claims

"Check for a planet nearby." Lux tells Tails.

"Let's see..." Tails pulls up a map which appears in the midst of the group. Chris points to a spot on the map.

"There's one." said Chris.

"That's Planet Secco." Cosmo informs.

Sonic is reading a book titled 'CosmoNav', which is a guide to the planets.

"And according to my galactic guide book, it's dry as a bone." Sonic adds.

"Tails, we're gonna land on Planet Secco and find that Emerald! Let's go!" Amy orders.

"I'm supposed to give the orders..." Tails tells her.

"Just do it." Amy retorts.

As the Blue Typhoon flies towards Secco, the Master Emerald glows intensely. Soon the ship enters Secco's atmosphere

"According to the scope, there's a lot of water on this world." Chris informed.

"Oh no. We can't land here. There's gotta be some kind of mistake!" said Sonic as they break through the cloud layer.

"Tough luck, Faker." Shadow tells Sonic, rolling his eyes.

The Typhoon extends it stabilizer fins and descends toward the watery surface below. Soon, the Typhoon lands on the surface of the water, and everyone climbs into small one-seater submarines that are set up on the runway. As Tails is about to climb into his shuttle, Sonic frantically holds up the book to him.

"You must have made a wrong turn, Tails! The guidebook says this planet's dry." Sonic tells Tails.

"Don't blame me, Sonic. Sounds like your galactic guidebook's seriously out of date." Tails replied as he climbs into his submarine.

"There's way too much water here! I hate water..." Sonic complained.

"Don't sweat it, Sonic. I have a way for you to stay dry even when you're underwater. You're not afraid of submarines, are you." Chris asks, wielding two of the submarines together.

"Come on, you'll be fine." Lux reassures as she, Shadow, and Chris enter a submarine. Sonic stands on top of it.

The subs move forward and fall into the water, and Sonic cringes as he enters the water. Suddenly, Chris sees a group of fish swimming directly towards his submarine. Chris steers the sub away from the fish, but doing so sends him, Sonic, Lux, and Shadow into an uncontrollable spiral.

The sub finally emerges on land. The pilots open their hatches, and Sonic pants.

"What a rush." said Lux.

"Sorry. Where are we?" Chris asks, looking around. He sees an island.

There is a large tower on said island. Lux helps Sonic out of the sub and onto the beach.

"Come on, Sonic. You're safe now." Lux reassures. Suddenly, several fish-like Metarex appear in front of them. They are known as Metarex Gillmans.

"Metarex!" Sonic, Lux, and Shadow yell in alert.