Chapter 14- Galactic Battle (Part 2)

3rd POV (In Space)

Rouge catches Amy, who thrashes in her grasp.

"No! I have to go after him!" Amy yelled.

"No way." Rouge replied.

"But he could be hurt." said Amy.

"Acting crazy isn't gonna help anyone. Try to stay calm, Amy." Rouge tells her. They land on Cream's ship and Amy tears up.

"What if Sonic really is hurt this time? We have to get him out of there somehow!" Cream says in concern. Chris and Knuckles enter the bridge of the Blue Typhoon.

"This doesn't look good, guys." said Tails.

"Yeah. I just don't know what to do, Tails." said Chris.

"Don't worry. He's going to be okay." Cosmo reassured. The others look at her in surprise, "This amulet is a very special one. It belonged to my mother long ago. Sometimes it shows me thing others cannot see. He'll be all right."

"Really?" Tails asks.

"Well, sure. That guy can survive anything!" Knuckles states. Suddenly, the ship shakes.

"Eggman here. Do you read me? You won't believe what's just happened! It appears my Egg Crimson has rather conveniently collided with your Typhoon!" Eggman in formed over video. The heads of Narcissus and Bayleaf suddenly lunge at the Typhoon, which pulls back.

"That was close." said Rouge.

"You kids okay?" Vector asks. Rouge, Amy, and Cream turn to see the Chaotix approaching.

"Looks like Eggman's up to something." said Espio.

"A cowardly trick. Ol' Egghead landed his ship on yours so he wouldn't have to fight alone!" Vector states.

"We don't want that Egghead on our ship!" said Amy.

"What else would you suggest? That creepy colossus is greening up the whole galaxy! I should think you'd be happy to team up against these botanical beasties. If this forestation farce continues, my genius will no longer flourish." Eggman points out over video.

Lux and Shadow stand on the Crimson Egg as they watch Final Mova. The Crimson Egg fires many missiles at Dark Oak's dragon head. They either miss or do no damage.

"What are we all standing around for? Shouldn't we be out there fighting?" Knuckles asks.

"That thing's a hundred feet tall. What do you suggest, champ?" Rouge points out.

"Well, we have to do something!" said Amy.

"We got your secret weapon right here! Sure, I may be small, but I'm--" Charmy claimed, but Espio covers his mouth.

"Put a cork in it Charmy." Espio tells the young bee.

"Finding a weak spot in that gargantual green meanie out there isn't going to be easy. With the combined power of the Chaos Emeralds, not to mention the Planet Eggs, that three-headed dino boy's a mighty powerful monster." Eggman states over video.

"What about the Master Emerald?" Knuckles suggests.

"Hey, why didn't we think of that before?" said Amy.

"If we charge up the Master Emerald enough, we might be able to cause some kind of Chaos reaction." Knuckles explained.

"Well, it's worth a try." said Chris.

"This just might be the idea we're looking for. I gotta hand it to you, Knuckles. Let's get to work on this right away!" Tails states.

"Thank you, Knuckles!" Cream thanked.