Chapter 13- Galactic Battle (Part 1)

3rd POV (The Blue Typhoon- Bridge)

Bokkun plays Eggman's message for everyone to see. Eggman is in the Crimson Egg.

"I've secretly been working to infiltrate the Metarex and find out what they're up to. But it seems they finally found out I've been deceiving them." Eggman informed. Decoe and Bocoe come into view.

"Dr. Eggman, a huge Metarex battleship is closing in fast!" said Bocoe.

"Its laser cannons are pointed right at us!" said Decoe.

"Your panicking is pointless. Defeat is inevitable, so let's face it with dignity. The Metarex are on the move, heading towards galactic coordinates 000. One of their legends talks about a time when a thousand-year wait ends, and night and day become one. I'm not sure what it means, but my guess is something extraordinary happens in that region of space once every thousand years, and it's about to happen again. The Metarex are sending every ship in their fleet to rendezvous there. You'd have to be out of your minds to try and decept them, so I assume that's what you're going to do." Eggman explained. He laughs as the message ends.

"I got away just as they began attacking." Bokkun tells them.

"I hope you don't mind my asking, but why are those numbers on your TV counting down?" Cosmo asks.

"I forgot that these messages self-destruct at the end. Cover your ears! It's gonna be a big bang!" Bokkun tells everyone as they prepare for the worst. The TV explodes.

"Betcha you didn't know watching TV could be so exciting." Bokkun chuckled.

"BOKKUN!" Lux yelled.

"I'll never tune in to that channel again." said Amy. Later, the gang gather around in an empty room.

"You can't operate the ship from here. There's no controls." Knuckles points out.

"There are controls here; they're just hidden away." Tails states. He presses a button on his comlink, and a command chair and several screens appear. Everyone is shocked.

"I built this secret bridge just in case the original one ever got wrecked." he explained.

"But can this beaten-up barge fly?" Rouge asks. Chris sits in the seat and types on the computer.

"The ship's engines were damaged pretty bad, but we still have enough power." said Chris. He presses a button.

"Put it into launch mode, Chris!" Tails ordered.

They lift into the air and take off. Shadow watches them go. Shadow starts to walk away, but he sees a crocodile in black boots approaching him. This is Vector.

"Hold it, hedgehog!" said Vector At the sending bridge of the Blue Typhoon, everyone can see explosions in a distance

"There's a big fleet of Metarex ships ahead! Their coordinates are 000." Cream states.

"That's just where Eggman said they'd be." said Sonic.

The Blue Typhoon flies towards Dark Oak's Battleship, which is flanked by countless Metarex Fighters and MTRX-1 craft, as well as two other battleships and Eggman's old mothership.

"Increase engine speed to full power! Set the course for Dark Oak's command ship!" Tails ordered.

"Roger!" Chris replied.

Pale Bayleaf and Black Narcissus fly out of their battleships and towards the Typhoon. They are holding swords of some kind.

"Two Metarex are heading right at us!" said Lux.