🍋Special Chapter- Intimacy🍋

3rd POV (Mobius)

It's been a year since our heroes battled against the Metarex. Everything has been peaceful on Mobius. Lux and Shadow have been dating for 8 months. No one (except for Rouge and Amy) knows that they've been together for nearly a year. Speaking of Shadow and Lux, they're hanging out in a cave. Lux is preparing a campfire.

"So, you've never went camping before?" Lux asks while struggling to start a fire.

"I've never bent camping. Although, Maria and I would sneak in snacks, make forts out of pillows and blankets, and tell each other stories." Shadow explained. Lux uses her powers to reflect the light on the pieces of wood. Flames start to spread across the camp wood.

"Well speaking of snacks, Amy got these for us from Cream's house." Lux shows a bag of variety of snacks. It's nighttime and the two eat their snacks next to the campfire.

"I'd never thought that our date would be in a cave." Shadow tells Lux.

"I'd prefer to hang out somewhere more exciting and adventurous." Lux states.

"You sound just like Sonic." Shadow points out. Lux chuckles.

"What can I say? We're both thrill-seekers. Hey, the part of camping is telling stories. Why don't you go first, Shadow." Lux offered.

"I'm not good at telling a story." Shadow replied reluctantly.

"Ok, I tell you mine. Many years ago, two girls were raised by an organization to become assassins. They were told that that people that they have to kill were evil, or so they thought. As the years went on, the girls become closer than sisters. They're were like lovers. Until one very day, one of the girls discovered the truth about the organization and ran away. She abandoned the other girl in the process, leaving them both heartbroken. Ever since, the girl swored to never fall in love again. That is until she met a certain somebody." Lux tells.

"Who was that somebody?" Shadow asks.

"He's powerful, loyal, intelligent, mysterious, and caring. He's also cute when he gets rough and fiery." Lux states, saying the last part in a suggestive manner. She moves closer to Shadow, who blushes.

"I-I-I still don't get who that somebody the girl fell in love with." Shadow stuttered.

"If you want to know, I'll give you a hint. 'And that's not all. I'm full of surprises.'" Lux whispered huskily, her warm breath tickling Shadow's ear. She buried her nose into Shadow's fur and breathed in his lavender and cinnamon scent.

"Now I get it." Shadow said while smirking.

He presses his lips against Lux's in a passionate kiss and Lux kisses back. Shadow pushes Lux onto the ground as they continue to make out. Shadow sucks a hickey on Lux's neck as Lux moans in pleasure.

"Wait! Let me try." With that, Lux flips Shadow on his back at presses her lips on his neck. Shadow struggles to surpress a moan.

"Let's see if the Ultimate Lifeform has some weak spots." Lux says with a smirk.

She feels Shadow's broad shoulders and then his fluffy chest fur. Her hands caresses his taut stomach. Shadow gasps in and pleasure as Lux draws circles on his abdomen with her thumbs. Her hands descend onto his hips then his soft yet toned legs.

She squeezes Shadow's thighs and digs her fingers into the soft fur there. Shadow flips Lux on her back and straddles her with his legs. He groped her assets and gave them a rough squeeze before kissing her abdomen. Lux moans as she feels Shadow's tongue caressing her torso.

"Shadow! Stop teasing me!" Lux cries out in pleasure.

"I don't think I will. You my dear have turned me into a very naughty Hedgehog." Shadow purred.

Lux takes off her tank top as Shadow starts to remove her pants. The two began to make love to each other in the cave for the whole night. The next day, the two walk out of the cave and into the forest. Rouge flies to them.

"Hey, lovebirds. Did you two have fun in that cave?" Rouge asks.

What we did or didn't do is none of your concern, Rouge." Shadow retorts.

"Don't get feisty with me Shadow, I was just wondering if you and Lux did the thing." Rouge states as Lux blushes.

"I...uhh...well...you see..." Lux stutter.

"Did Shadow knocked you up?" Rouge.

"We used protection! I swear, Shadow isn't going to get me pregnant after what we didn't in that cave." Lux states in embarrassment.

"You better not not tell anyone of our activities, or else." Shadow threaten.

"Don't worry, handsome. I won't tell a fly. Catch ya later!" with that, Rouge takes off into the sky.

"Why do I get the feeling that she's gonna tell everyone about us?" Lux says to Shadow.

"That doesn't matter. What matters is that I have you" Shadow reassured.

"You got that right, Shads." Lux agreed. The two engage in a passionate kiss before walking back to Mobius.