Chapter 16- Final Goodbye/Feelings Emerged

3rd POV (Somewhere in Space)

In the Blue Typhoon, the gang watches as an explosion in amazement. Except for Cream, Amy, Lux and Tails, who are crying.

"I can't believe it." Lux says sadly.

"Cosmo!" Tails yelled. Cosmo's spirit appeared.

"Thank you all for your friendship. Before I met you, I didn't believe in myself. My clan was wiped out by the Metarex. I felt like I was helpless and couldn't do anything to stop them... but because of you, I learned that I didn't have to stand by and watch the Metarex take over. I could do my part to fight back and help restore my clan. I just wanted you to know that I'm happy now because I fulfilled my destiny. Remember, I'll always be with you. Don't be sad, Tails. Whenever you miss me, just look for me right here beside you." Cosmo's spirit tells everyone, especially Tails.

He looks up to see Cosmo standing in front of him. She kisses him. Super Sonic closes his eyes, then looks at Super Shadow

"Chaos..." Super Shadow charges energy as does Super Sonic.

"Control!" They both use Chaos Control to finish off Dark Oak.

"The seeds of my clan will spread through the galaxy and find places to grow. I'm in peace. Now, goodbye." said Cosmo's spirit.

"No! No! The Planet Egg is about to release power. We have to get out of here! Activate Emergency Egg Drive." Eggman ordered.

"It is impossible for us to go into warp space." Decoe points outs.

"Nothing on this ship is working, including the engine." Bocoe adds.

"We don't have power, remember?" Bokkun reminded.

"Oh yeah, I forgot. It slipped my master mind." Eggman states.

"The Planet Egg lets out all its energy, the others won't have enough time to get away. I have to move. Chaos-" before Super Sonic could use Chaos Control, Super Shadow jabs him in the gut.

"Sh-Shadow..." Super Sonic says in surprise. He falls back into space.

"Sorry friend, but I'm taking over. After all, we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself, now would we? CHAOS CONTROL!!" Shadow uses Chaos Control to stop time.

"Hey, what just happened?" Vector asks.

"Where's Shadow?" Charmy asks. Suddenly, mysterious light appears.

"Whoa, is that a star?" Bokkun asks.

"I do not think so, but what is it Dr. Eggman?" Decoe asks Eggman.

"I'm not sure, but it has appeared that Shadow has stopped time in that spot." Eggman states.

"What do you think has happened to Shadow?" Bocoe asks.

"Who knows. He just made a risky move, and unfortunately it may have been his last." Eggman tells them.

"He used Chaos Control." Rouge states.

"It must have taken all the energy that he had left." said Knuckles.

"Shadow..." Lux says in concern.

Chris begins weeping silently a bit and Tails is alone. Then Sonic comes up to Tails. He has a very grim expression on his face.

"Sonic? Uh... Sonic, I know you're mad at me, but I... huh?" Tails says in confusion.

"Here, Tails. Sorry. I looked for Cosmo, but this is all I found." Sonic tells his best friend. He hands Tails a seed of Cosmo.

"A seed? Oh, Sonic, why did this have to happen?! It's... just not fair! Now I'll never see her again. I...I love her! I miss her. She can't be gone." Tails states as he burries his face into Sonic's chest, crying.