GODDAMN IT!

In the moment of truth, where I thought that I would finally be one with nature, I felt something different than an impact. It felt soft but also rough at the same time. Someone had grabbed me. Someone had just managed to catch me in this world but a catch was the wrong term for this since I know by the impact that we also landed on the ground and were rolling for a bit. 

It was horrible.

Simply horrible.

I couldn't believe that this happened!

This was quite rude!

How insolent of this world not to leave me be!

After all what I had endured!

This was the worst!

Once I sobbered up about what happened, I got finally a glance at the culptris who was still looking at me. Said person looked not only shocked but relieved as well and at the same time horrible as well. 

Derrick: Are you okay?

The one who caught me was my very own brother and the way he looked at me showed me something I have never seen before. HOWEVER! Since Derrick was here, that meant that Reynold was not far away either. My father would probably be waiting at home and Eckles was still kinda locked up. The only other person who could be around was Winter. Calisto was for sure in his castle too. 

That was what I thought until when I looked at Derrick and then around us, I could spot Winter looking more than shocked. He looked frozen in place. Reynold was there completly white as a sheet as well. Calisto's carriage was there too and the man was by the door frozen. Then there was also Eckles among the guards that I could see. 

Derrick: Penelope! Talk to me!

I was just looking around taking in what happened. There was no Ivonne and there was no one who was there doing anything at all but look at me. 

Me: Why....

Derrick: What are you talking about why?

It was short but I decided to look away from everything and to the ground as we were both still on the ground. Tears started coming over me once again. I wanted to leave everything. I was prepared to do it and now this?! Why couldn't they have let me just leave? Why did they all have to come here at such a place? Why now? Why care? Why? Just why?

Me: Why did you do this?

Derrick: What?

Me: Save me?

Derrick: What are you talking about? Why shouldn't I-

No, this was not right. I didn't liked it. I didn't wanted to be this close to the man who would eventually kill me. The man who was looking for his siter and scorning an innocent girl. The man who was looking away and who told me to live like a dead rat.

It was anger that started to bubble in the deepest pits of my stomach and that anger was about to come over me. With each passing second, I started to want to laugh about this ridiculousness. However, I couldn't just do that at all. 

So instead of continue to sit down here, I decided to get up. Derrick followed as I could see people who were starting to run at me. I could feel the judging eyes upon me and think whatever you want to think but I couldn't stand it. People were talking, they were judging and they didn't even care at all. 

Being here made me feel sick so what I did was basically stand up and walk into the church without any second thoughts leaving Derrick and everyone be outside.

GOD DANG IT!

Why are they there?

Why do they care now?

Why?

Not as if this was not something they had coming in the first place.

They all hate me anyways.

They will kill me in the future in a much much more painful way!

So why couldn't they leave me be?

And Derrick?!

Out of all the people standing in this crowd... how dare he be the one to capture me?

He told me to go live like a dead rat and now.... the hell?

What a hypocrite!

We are not even family at all!

They can all go rot in hell for sure.

I really could care less about everyone and I just wanted to be alone right now. So I headed into the teach and who knows maybe this was the right decision to make. Maybe not but I didn't care at all right now. If I could I would even block the damn door so I would be all alone but this was too big of a door for me to lock or know how to do it. Whatever! At least I was not being judged inside here... of course they would soon follow but till then, I had a couple of minutes of peace!