A new life

I hated my old life as a princess of the duchy or should I say fake daughter of the duke. It was hard on me and I left it in the past the very day my maid prepared everything for my escape. Of course I couldn't resist that and decided to run away with her. She was a maid I usually never thought I would trust at all and she later confessed to me that she saw me like an older sister and that I was the only one who made her life at the duchy better. All the other maids were apparently also bullying her and while she was with me, she felt as if we had a family bond such as sisters. 

Well anyways, the day we escaped, we also got to a far far away place where I started a completly new life. This world never had anything like quality soap or some good hairshampoo or even some parfume. I made everything myself and of course I was not successful at first but with my maids help, we actually managed to get some good products. 

This was was how I created a brand named "Black Rose" and managed to open up shops after shops and even afford a nice bigger house where I could live in peace away from Derrick, away from Reynold, my family, that royal mad prince as well as that wizard.

Maid: My Lady, the products are ready to be delivered.

Me: Great, how about quality controll?

Maid: Done and ready for you to check them up again.

Me: How does the transportation of them look like?

Maid: Already here and the mercenary are here as well to protect it.

Me: Good.

I walked to the room where we had out products and started to look over them. After all this brand was my brand. I didn't wanted to lose this income source after how hard we had lived before it. Not only that but I felt bad that my maid and this coachman which was her boyfriend were living a hard life because me. They did soo much for me as well... I just wanted to repay her since she indeed saved my life.

Me: They seem good.

Maid: I am glad you are happy with the outcome.

Me: Get our employees here to carry them away.

Maid: Immediately.

There was one rule I had. I didn't wanted anyone to see me at all besides a few trusted people. I had my maid here, her boyfriend the coachman and I also had about 3 more mercenaries which knew my identity. They all were trusted people since I saved some and others... well others didn't had a choice at all. 

Me: How about my family?

Maid: Still haven't stopped looking after you....

Me: I see... and Ivonne?

Maid: I heard from good friends there that she is the real daughter but she is acting weird... should I ask for more informations?

Me: No, leave it be. It is good to know that they have finally found their sister and can leave me be.

Maid: True... oh about that, I heard Mr. Winter is also looking for you and the crown pri-

Me: *sigh* still continuing to hire people to find me huh?

Maid: Yeah....

Truth to be told, the three mercenaries at my side where all send by the crown prince but they all didn't count on my maid who had hired assassins to protect my room... they all got badly injured and it was me who got them back to their feets and didn't let them die. Let's just say that my secret was to live here and no one knew about who the real owner of Black Rose was. A lot of people started talking and that was when I put the rumor of a sick lady into the world. So that people would stop bothering me.

Arron: My Lady, everything is prepared.

Me: Alright, then please head outside.

Arron: Are you sure I shouldn't stay here with you but Lannon over there?

Lannon: What is that supposed to mean?

Arron: We both know I am stronger than you.

Lannon: FUCK THAT! Let's find out!

Me: Stop it. Arron, I need you to go outside since my brothers are around the town for some reasons. Lannon and Josh are here for me.

Arron: ARG! I hate this.

It was funny how these mercenaries had a family and a reason to kill other people. I just decided to help them make a clean cut with their past life helping them and their families which were living in the same mansion with me. Their wifes were quite nice and the kids were also a very nice change as well. Their laughter made me happy and everything here was just soo peaceful.

Running around was the best idea ever....

However I was not sad about what I did and how I tried to end my life.

I still am thinking that it was a valid way out of everything.... especially that hell....

Arron: Then I am off. Lannon, Josh keep our lady safe.

Lannon: Of course.

Josh: What you think we are idiots?

Who knows... maybe this was the system compromising with how I acted? Was I still a villain? Yes. There was no chance that I was not one but.... I changed... my life changed... and more than everything, I was finally free of that goddamn plot. Who would have thought that this was the end?

Now I could just sit back, think about new products, try them out with the wifes of the mercenaries which are also helping with my business and bossing around some more underlings. Everything went through them, and then my maid. Only then it would be told to me by my maid. This was how I could actually have quite the nice life.

What a true change....

I still couldn't believe it but I was doing everything to leave my life as it was right now. It was way too perfect.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well.