Rules

Just like any contest, there are rules that need to be followed. In this chapter, you will find all the necessary information about the criteria for participating.

1. Follow me on my account @gremlinsbookstash - I will make sure to follow you back, unless your behavior is disrespectful. In that case, I reserve the right to block you without further explanation.

2. Add this book to both your private and public reading lists - this way, you won't miss out on any important updates regarding the contest.

3. Please give a shoutout about this contest on your announcement board - perhaps some of your friends would also be interested in participating.

4. Each author can only enter 2 books. They have to be in different categories.

5. Your book has to be in English and have at least 5 chapters (excepting author's note, playlist, aesthetics).

6. Your book can be either ongoing or completed.

7. Add my book, "Hearts Divided," to your reading list and leave a comment on the first 5 chapters with some feedback for each of them.

8. Once the judges have been announced, authors must make their payments to them before they can start reviewing your book. Failure to do so may result in disqualification.

The last two "rules" are more like guidelines. All participants must show respect towards each other and refrain from making hurtful comments. At the same time, I ask that everyone not take things personally; it's easy to misinterpret text on the internet, but it's up to each of us to not let a stranger bring us down.