WINNERS - Regency Romance/Historical Romance/ Royal Romance

🥇1st place winner 🥇

Eat the poor by clownceo

Title and book cover - 10/10

Blurb - 10/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity and originality - 20/20

Character development - 20/20

Story flow - 5/5

Attention to details - 15/15

Grammar - 10/10

Overall impression - 5/5

Total score - 100/100

I really enjoyed this book, especially because it depicted the less desirable aspects of royalty. The title and book cover are appropriate for the story, and the blurb is a good length. It also includes all of the information you will need to determine whether the story is appropriate for you.

The plot was excellent, and the writing style improved everything. The majority of books in this genre sound better when written in an antiquated style, but this one was still excellent despite using a more contemporary language. Of course, I am not referring to contemporary slang here.

All of the characters that you meet in the first ten chapters have compelling histories and motivations, and I really enjoyed how complex each and every one of them was. As a reader, you can see that each character received the same amount of attention.

You could almost feel the descriptions disgusting or uncomfortable because they were so accurate. The way certain words on a page can cause bile to rise in your throat is fascinating. It is obvious that not everyone will enjoy this book, but damn, it's too good.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading the first ten chapters and am eager to find out what will happen to the main characters.

🥇1st place winner 🥇

A Mouse & The Fallen Star by CBMokedi

Title and book cover - 10/10

Blurb - 10/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity and originality - 20/20

Character development - 20/20

Story flow - 5/5

Attention to details - 15/15

Grammar - 10/10

Overall impression - 5/5

Total score - 100/100

If you're wondering why there are 2 books in the first place, you should know that those two books, despite being in the same category, are so different. As a result, I couldn't choose between them since they're both extraordinary.