WINNERS - YA Romance

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Breaking his Rules by itz_ema

Title and book cover - 9/10

Blurb - 9/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity and originality - 20/20

Character development - 20/20

Story flow - 5/5

Attention to details - 15/15

Grammar - 10/10

Overall impression - 4/5

Total score - 97/100

The cover was a little bit too simple for my preference, but I liked the broken glass in the background. You gave it a very nice title and I think it is suitable to the story.

It was a short blurb, but it had everything I wanted to know. The most important part? It hooked me instantly. 

The entire story was great, and I liked the change of dynamics. Usually, in YA books (or at least the ones I've read), the good girl falls in love with the bad boy. Here, it's the opposite. Your characters are amazing, and I like how they communicate with each other. The described passages aren't to be overlooked either.

All in all, the book is great and if you are into Young Adult stories, this one surely falls into this category. I wouldn't see myself picking up and reading such a story because I'm not that attracted to this genre. Nevertheless, the story is very nice, and I'm glad I had the chance to read it.

You should keep on writing. I think you're very good at that.

 I think you're very good at that

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Lost in the Fray by AsiaAlexandria

Title and book cover - 9/10

Blurb - 9/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity and originality - 20/20

Character development - 20/20

Story flow - 5/5

Attention to details - 15/15

Grammar - 10/10

Overall impression - 4/5

Total score 97/100

This book was as good as the other one. I didn't give it a full mark, even if I liked the title, because I'm not into such covers. I think they are a little bit childish. You shouldn't take this to heart; the cover surely is someone's cup of tea.