Mini-Awards WINNERS - Best Male Character

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

Ancilla by SeraDrake

Character development 10/10

Relatability 10/10

Memorability 10/10

Role in story 10/10

Authenticity 10/10

Overall score 50/50

Have you ever had a dream about a tall, handsome man with an accent? Have you ever fantasized about a man who can satisfy a woman both mentally and physically while also cooking chocolate cookies? If so, then this book is for you. And for anyone who believes that men who read are attractive.

I loved every minute of the chapter titled The Magus, especially because it created tension unlike any other book I have read by a famous author.

It was difficult to characterize a character after only reading one chapter, but because the author is so talented, you can immediately connect with the male character.

You know what kind of man he is not because the characters tell you directly, but through the female character's eyes.

Even though I enjoy books about bad boys, I must say that we need more men like him in books - more shy men in novels, as well as those who prefer to read non-popular books.

Magister appears to have a significant impact on the overall narrative. He has a distinct personality, as evidenced by the way he speaks and acts. Even though he is shy, I believe the way he speaks is not solely due to this - he is a very intelligent character who prefers to let his actions speak louder than his words. He does not need to persuade the reader of anything; he simply exists and is aware of his own status.

This character is not like the ones you see in today's mainstream romance novels; he is a complex character who immediately captures your heart.

He is the type of character who gets into your head, alters your brain chemistry, and raises your fucking expectations.

He is not the type of shallow character who attracts your attention solely because he has money or says some cheap ass cheesy line.

Never settle for less when you can have a Magister.

 The remaining prizes will be awarded after both the main awards and mini awards have concluded

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

🥇 1st place winner 🥇