WINNERS - Age gap/Forced marriage Romance/ Forbidden Romance

🥇 1st place winner 🥇

To melt a frozen heart  by KalliopeAdair

Title and book cover - 10/10

Blurb - 10/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity and originality - 20/20

Character development - 20/20

Story flow - 5/5

Attention to details - 15/15

Grammar - 10/10

Overall impression - 5/5

Total score - 100/100

The cover was great, and it has the quality of an actual book cover in a bookshop. The title is pretty common, but it suits the story. All the shades of blue used were very pleasant and calming.

For me, this is the perfect length for a blurb. It was very nice and concise, but you still gave us some interesting pieces of information. Anyone who comes across your book will know, based on the blurb alone, if it's what they want.

I'm a sucker for anything that's inspired, based, or a simple retelling of Beauty and the Beast, and that's why I loved the plot so much. Still, I think anyone can enjoy the book, even if they aren't fans of this movie.

At this point, it is very hard to come up with a book that's 100% original. Even if you don't want to copy other works, if you read a lot, things will just stick to your brain. Still, you made it look like no one has ever written such story. With simpler words, you left your mark on the narrative, which I think is great.

Since there were no mistakes regarding grammar and punctuation, the story flowed naturally. This is another great work that could also be enjoyed by people who aren't native English speakers. Which is a plus because your fan base can increase.

As a reader, I had a very nice time reading your book. To be honest, I think I'll have even more fun using only my "reading brain" than my "judging brain" when I will continue to read your work.

It's a very good book and you deserve way more reads than you already have. I can't wait to see the book completed.

Congratulations.

🥈 2nd place winner 🥈

Not my little sister by lostlovefairy

Title and book cover - 10/10

Blurb - 9/10

Plot - 5/5

Creativity and originality - 20/20

Character development - 20/20

Story flow - 5/5