Chapter 1 ⭐That morning⭐

"Time to get up and feel the SUN!!!" My mom said happily as she opened the curtains in my room. " And guess what TODAY IS!!!" She said as she made breakfast in the kitchen. I tried to get up knowing the fact that its a teacher planning day and it's a freakin' Friday!!!

"MOM!!!" Yelled Melissa, a 13 year old girl with straight brown hair and green eyes. She had white, smooth skin, she was 5 ft tall and had a very big spunky attitude. Wearing a light green shirt with pink peace signs in the corner. Blue jeans and light blue converse as shoes.

"Mom, I know, I KNOW what day it is and DANG!!! These are some butt smacking PANCAKES!!!" Melissa said shoving the stack of pancakes into her mouth. "Careful with those pancakes, you may choke!"warned her mother. "Aww filibusters!*Munch*,*munch*,I forgot the syrup*munch*...mom!!" Yelled Melissa, " I'm right here in front of you making your father's pancakes!! GEEZ!! You keep yelling like that and you will make this family deaf!" exclaimed her mother handing her the syrup.

"PANCAKES!!!!!!" My father screaming in joy like a monkey, and right when I was about to say good morning he ate his pancakes and MINES TOO!! "DAD!! Those were my pancakes!! Eat your own or tell mom to make you more!! But NEVER EAT MY PANCAKES!!!" I yelled at him. As soon my mother finished making another batch and my dad's coffee, he looked at the pancakes as if he haven't eaten in weeks!!

"Oh lord jesus, the way he is acting, we are closer to making him get a freakin' heart attack on his body." Said my mother sighing and then she remembered to tell me the thing that made me close to fainting.

"Your father and me decided that you are going to your father's job this time instead of mines!" She said with a huge smile that you'll find creepy.

"Mom!!! But..but..but!!" I said in a way my father won't understand but mom knows what I meant. "Excuse me honey, I need to talk to our daughter alone, you can start the car."

Said my mom and then she lead me into my own room and I just sat there on my bed waiting for a reply from her. Silence...pure silence...you can even hear the fly farting! "Sweetie...it's just that I'm busy and I think you should spend some time with your father..." She said very softly and gently, "but...but...but...". "No buts young lady your going! And that's final!" She said sternly and took her outside to get in the car.

She was about to go to her father's job....which she finds the most boring thing on the planet. "Bye!! Have a good 'Take your Daughter to work Day'!!" Said her mother, and Melissa, in the back of her father's white Ferrari, wishing it wouldn't be a total waste of her life."MOM!!Please can I go to your job...please...ice cream with a shiny cherry on top..." Whined Melissa as the car door closed and they drove away from home with her mother waving good bye.

~*~

Oh great....this is just great...stuck in the back of my dad's car and going to world's worst job!!! Melissa thought to her self as her father stared at her with slick beady green eyes that will make the puppy eyes look pathetic. He knew that she was very unhappy indeed, not just unhappy, disappointed.

"Cutie pie, darling, my sweet little munchkin..." Softly her father said, "I know that it's not what you teenagers do and all but be positive!".

"POSITIVE!!!!how can I be positive when I'm going to the one place on Earth that's not the least bit interesting!!!".

My dad stared at me with a solemn face for a long time and then turned around slowly,kept on driving...