Chapter 12 Introduction

Melissa's POV

What the heck is this thing? Is seems friendly, but I should still keep my guard up, who knows if there are more of them hiding in a Martian pit or something. Oh...my..gosh I'm so dumb, it's a Martian...but still. It has human like features, with two long arms, two long legs, one head, no tail, seems legit except the green skin, LARGE black eyes, no noes, tiny mouth, and...naked.

Since it knows some what of English I should ask him why is it here. "Hi means hello but shortened." I told him slowly and calmly. He replied back, "Oh...I see, but I question, are you a lost tourist human?"

WTH is this thing talking about? I said with caution that he may attack if I said I was human, "..um..yeah..I'm a human, and no I'm not a tourist, DON'T HURT ME." I said as I flinched back in defense.

Alien's POV

"I'm not a threat I simply was worried you were a lost tourist." I explained as I noticed that human looked similar to me. My, humans are very extraordinary and this one was particularly more beautiful than the others. I should also introduce myself before she starts to attack me, for in my book about humans, they are murders with no care for life.

"Sorry, for the rather awkward question, my name is B.O.B. it stands for brainiac, optimistic, and-""brave?" she said interrupting my words. He turned blue(that's alien blush😉) as he continued "...yes, that it." Humans can read minds too?! Well this is certainly a discovery! He smiled at her and they the shook hands(considering the fact that he only has three, long fingers on both hands).

Melissa's POV

LOL!!! His name is Bob, wow, how adorably weird! Oh my gosh HELLO!!!, I should be like the sweetest girl ever and introduce myself. "Ok nice to know who you are but now it's my turn, my name is Melissa." Why the heck is he still blue, must be an alien thing. "Now that's over with, can you help me fix this dohicky...whatever...pod over here?" I said, hopefully it can save me from this vast, empty, redish orangish, full of rocks, sandy tome! Bob went around the boulder to examine the left overs of the thingy that crashed on the front of the boulder. "...Well?" I said nervously as he went inside.

I should go inside too, I remembered there was a fire extinguisher inside! It was staring deeply at the no longer flashing buttons, I dashed to the back and broke the glass container. It was super heavy but I was strong enough to take this heap of metal outside and extinguish the flames. Bob started to look at the cracks, dents, and scratches around the pod. "WILL YOU HURRY UP!!!" I yelled and then remembered that he is the alien on his home planet, and may possibly send out his friends to attack me!

Alien's POV

Oh my! She is probably going to inflict pain on me since her voice has been raised to possibly to its full potential...I can just hurry up my analysis. For that's why she raised her voice for right? I started to open a box below the controls and configure a bunch of wires around. Wow...talk about prehistoric technology! I wonder if this is even their best work? As I proceeded with the reassembly Melissa freaked out but soon calmed down to know that Bob was totally ok and nothing is going wrong...yet.