Chapter 10 And the truth comes...

Driving past the meadow and into the city where stores and McDonald's are every where! He saw the hospital in view and he past an intersection there he saw the hospital parking lot. He made a left in the parking lot and parked, he untied the broken seatbelt and wobbled over to the hospital doors. "Why is it that the parking lot to the hospital doors such a long walk?!" Thought Melissa father as he continued to wobble his way to the doors with the pain in his head growing stronger. The bunny(Candy) jumped out of his pocket and dashed away...

🌸🌺🌸

Meanwhile....in space...

"Omg...what just happened?!" Said Melissa is a sassy tone. "No matter...I'll just chill." Said Melissa and found a leaver with a flashing red bulb next to her chair. "Ohh...pretty, pretty, shiny, SHINY!!!" said Melissa in a hypnotic voice and pushed it!

⚠TURBO THRUSTERS ACTIVATED⚠

Melissa snapped out of it, "OMG what have I DONE!?!?!" she said worried.

The space pod was sent lighting fast and it made Melissa to fly to the back of the pod and smash her forehead against the wall. "Oww! That really HURTS!! And WTH am I doing?!" Said Melissa while she rubbing head forehead. The space pod rushed towards mars faster than ever. "This may not last three days afterrrrrr aaaaalllll!!" Said Melissa while being shaken by the pod zooming past the asteroid belt.

💐🏥💐

Melissa's father stopped trying to walk, he was too weak for having too much blood loss, slowly losing consciousness. The sun blazing, no breeze, and the bunny seemed to have ran away...

"This is just my luck...I'm like dying here and that little bunny ran away...and it was going to give it to my wife as little gift." Thought Melissa's father panting and frying out in the glaring sun with a cut the size of half a bowling ball on his head...

The bunny returned with paramedics trailing behind and Melissa's father was in amazement. "Omg..you......saved..... ME..!" Mumbled Melissa's father patting the bunny with joy while the paramedics carried him into the hospital.

✨🌷✨

In the hospital, up on floor 28, is Melissa's father slowly opening his eyes, regaining consciousness, as he slowly turned his head to his right. There, he saw his wife staring at him with a "what are you doing here in bandages?" expression at him, he swallowed and saw the bunny on her lap.

She was still staring at him while petting the Candy between the ears. "Ok, ok, ok...I was a fool..."said Melissa's father, "and?" Replied Melissa's mom, "and a distracted doofus..." Said Melissa's father in embarrassment, "AAAnnnd?!?" Said Melissa's mom. There was silence in the room, Melissa's father lips started to dry up, and he looked at her like 😅. "And...sending our daughter to mars without knowing?" asked Melissa's father, "yes...and tell me what happened please!" Exclaimed Melissa's mother and he started to tell all that happened...