Chapter 8 Errors after Errors!

"Why are we laughing?" Said Melissa's father with several other chuckles trailing along. "Well...to cheer things up a bit" said Melissa in a happy tone as her father smiled. at her enthusiasm. "Oh...GOD!!!😱" yelled out Melissa's father in panic as Melissa in a big worry about what was going on. "Father! What's wrong?!" Said Melissa loudly and started to panic herself. "The signal is getting weaker!" He said, then the screen buzzed and the screen faded to white...oh no...thought Melissa as she tried to press random buttons to fix the situation. But alas...the signal is gone and she drifts her way to mars.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!😱" screamed out Melissa's father and he ran out in the hall where the scientist were on their mini iPads. "Someone help me get the signal from the space pod NOW!" He said sternly as the scientist rushed in the lab pressing keys and buttons to get a signal.

~*~

So...this is how it ends for Melissa Canderlot. She said looking out the little window in the space pod. She floated towards the chair in the pod, she dragged herself down into the chair strapping on the seatbelt. She pulled her iPhone 5 out and started playing jetpack joyride. She thought as she played, was she ever going to return to earth?

As she was thinking, her father was biting his lip hoping the scientist can get a signal as he felt his phone vibrating, he got a text message from his wife saying that she is in the hospital...

"Ooooohhhhhhh lord...." Said Melissa's father in more worry than ever. He ran out the door like a torpedo and went past the lobby and outside to get to the parking lot. He saw his car and pulled out his keys and unlocked the car from far away as he got closer. Swinging the car door open and jumping right in he felt another vibration in his back pocket, he saw another text message...it said:

🔹🔸🔹

HONEY!!!?!?!?!😫 You better have a GOOD explanation for this!!!

🔹🔸🔹

He swallowed thinking of walking in the hospital and going to her room, seeing her staring at him with a sad, gloomy face of worry for their daughter...he started to sweat again with guilt.

Ok...it's fine...its...cool...I'm going into that room and telling her what really happened and explaining everything.....yeah......hopefully...thought Melissa's father while driving to the hospital. Driving fast through a tunnel of apple trees caving around the road, petals of apple blossoms blowed in the wind, the sun shining brightly and then he drove down narrow path through a meadow filled with tulips and daisies,with monarch butterflies fluttering in the gentle breeze flowing through his car window...he knows that this is the road to the hospital where his wife is waiting for him.

⚫🔵⚪🔴🔵⚪⚫🔵⚪🔴🔵⚪⚫🔵⚪

Sorry for taking sooo long it's just that I don't live on Wattpad but I DID say i'll give you the next chapter and here it is and chapter 9 is almost done to...so enjoy!😄