Chapter 18 A Tale that lead to Hugs

After what seemed like two hours Melissa was bored and grabs B.O.B and left the dome.

📣💡👽

B.O.B POV

What is she doing? It's very important for me to listen to the emperor's strategies!

Melissa's POV

I...COULDN'T BEAR TO LISTEN TO MORE OF THAT ALIEN'S BLABBING!
That's it! I've waited long enough and I just want to go home...for once I miss my dad...and I really miss my friends, mom, even school!

Melissa made it outside of the dome where the tubes are and her face got hot, eyes slightly red and watery. B.O.B stood watching.

"What's the incapability now?" said B.O.B feeling something he had never felt before...

"I just...wanna....GO HOME!" Melissa said agitated. "Don't look at me!" she said as she turned away from him to sob.

B.O.B's POV
I have the emotional input to what's it called...its...its....give support to this...sadness.
I crouched to slowly put my arm around her gently. Melissa turned her head, and stared at my hand that's on her. Then turned slowly to face me with a slight smile.
I felt something...in my hearts...its a warm sensation...As if...I-I just what to...hold this pose for a moment longer. But what is this pose? "Melissa, what am I doing exactly?" I asked feeling embarrassed to not know. She replied, "It's a hug, well where I come from...what? Your alien kind doesn't do this?". "Um...no....no we don't..."

😐🍃🌐

There was a very long awkward pause.

😁🎀💐

Melissa's POV

This is feeling sorta...weird. An alien doesn't know what a hug is but yet he is doing it. That in a way is...cute. But enough of the hug fest, let's go. I grabbed his hand again while we traveled through these tubes.

B.O.B latches onto my hand back.

We traveled swiftly through, now I'm questioning him, why did he take me to his home-I mean dome? Me and B.O.B dropped of at the end of the tube, yet again, on his little teleporting hover bike(man! If I had one of these, I can show off at school with it! After I remove the hover training wheels though...).

💧🌳🍁

Both B.O.B and Melissa were concerned on how they felt as they rode to B.O.B's dome. B.O.B parked his hover bike out front of his dome. He looked worried and about to tear up, with Melissa flabbergasted.

🌝🌗🌚

Melissa's POV
Umm....AWKWARD! Wth is going on?! Someone just explain...please! Fine....I'll ask the poor toddler what's the sand in his eyes. "B.O.B! What's bothering your inner soul?" I asked, "Pardon my abrupt emotional outbreak, it's about what's happening to Mars and something...else..." Well than, this nut case has gotten even crazier than that cat lady down the block of my house. "What about your moon sand village? Is someone gonna blow it down?" I asked with a good chuckle. B.O.B glared at me with the 'are you serious' face(even if it's a whole other species I can identify that look).

B.O.B POV

Did she even heard anything of what the emperor exclaimed? "Melissa...Mars is under attack, by the Dirtians, the fact that they killed both of my parents brings me to a water management malfunction in the pores of my eye sockets...". Melissa solemnly whispered "Oh...I had no idea that your parents...wow, that's rough." "Wait! Hold the phone, what are these Dirtians? Sounds nasty" Melissa asked.
"Well, long ago to ancient Mars, there were life forms know as Dirtians. They were beings that couldn't evolve into a higher form of thinking, like humans-"
"HEY!" Melissa shouted. "As I was stating, they were prehistoric forms of Martians with a head like mine , although with smaller eyes with massive fangs and rounded teeth. A curved back with actual bone structures, two front arms with three fingers holding, long ,black claws. Massive, strong hind legs equipped with hoofs and a lean body shape. A long, narrow tail of flesh, narrow rib cage with motion detecting horns on their heads.""On second thought, I think I'm good. No need to tell me what the heck they do, please!" Melissa said shuddering in place. "Ahem! I was speaking..." I had said for like the third time. "Until one specific night, one of them began to realize that the survival on the planet depends on evolution, the rest of the Dirtians were against leaving their beloved dark domains of inner Mars. For that suggestion, that Dirtian was outcasted, believed to have set off and perished." said B.O.B started to speak more glee. " That Dirtian never died, he transformed into a more intelligent being, started a revolution of Turing Dirtians into a race he calls The Martians. And so we Martians evolve through time, inventing new advances in technology and power wisely and peacefully." Melissa interrupted.....again....."Woopdeedoo! Alien freaks became nerds, hippies, blah blah blah, why are they attacking?! Your boring me...". B.O.B sadly spoke softly " they want our powers of air pressure for evil and take over all of Mars by taking all of us down. I....have....to take you home now...". It hurts to say it, for that history of Mars affects me directly... aww....rocks.....I sense a negative memory eroding from my cerebrum.

Melissa's POV

WOOHOO! I'm going home suckers! No more dirty, crusty old pit, no more freaks to disgust me! I'm goin' home, hold on.....is....B.O.B.......crying again? Well than, time to walk away and just enter his little "Dome". I don't really care at this point, I'm taking off this shriveled crud of a disguise and revealing that I'm a human. And to demand to go home. For this is enough craziness for one day! Wait.....WHAT TIME IS IT?! I turned to B.O.B who was kneeling in front of a circle of rocked with two names inside it. I guess he is mourning his parents. Poor guy....ugh! Let's make this quick...

☺️👽😭

Melissa walked up next to B.O.B and knelt beside him. Then she hugged him gently whispering, "It will be okay..." to B.O.B. He never felt such emotions impacting at his brain all at once, yet he did one thing. Hugged her back, as they knelt in front of the circle of rocks with B.O.B's parents names within the circle.