Chapter 9 Met the bunny

Still driving through the meadow of flowers he reached the site of the city and saw the hospital further up ahead, he push the accelerator even harder and speeded towards the city as he saw a bunny pop out of the meadow and onto the middle of the road. He quickly hit the brakes as soon as he saw it on the road.

"Eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhh!!!!!🚗"

The brakes screeched and made the car spin around and it even broke his seat belt and he flew right out of windshield of his car and landed face down next to the little bunny.

🐰🐇🐰

"Owww....my head...😣it's starting to bleed..." Said Melissa's father in sheering pain as he walked feebly over to the trunk of his car and opened it. Inside there was an emergency kit and clicked it open to look for the elastic wrap bandages. He looked in his car mirror and saw a big, swollen, cut on his head that was bleeding slowly. He wrapped the bandage around his head and stared at the bunny.

The bunny was white with brown splotches on its back, on it's little paws, tail, and it's ears were brown too. Practically it just has a white face with a little brown nose and white on the belly. Melissa's father walked closer to it...it hide in the grass very shy, Melissa's father was slowly moving towards it and the bunny was brave enough to see he wasn't a threat. It rolled over and let him touch it's soft, fluffy, beautiful fur, Melissa's father was happy at the sight and he gently picked it up and take it with him. The bunny didn't mind at all and bundled up in his shirt pocket. And they both got into the car and then Melissa's father realized that he let the car trunk open...he hobbled over and closed it as the bunny in his pocket just curled up into a little ball and slept.

💝💖💝

Melissa's father saw the bunny sleeping in his pocket as he tied the seat belt together so that it's fixed. Then it reminded him of a song he heard on tv:

"Soft kitty,

Warm kitty,

Little ball of fur...

Happy kitty,

Sleepy kitty,

Purr, purr, purrr..."

He remembered that song and he used to tell his daughter that song when she was 6 and was still afraid of the dark. He started up the car and he thank the heavens it still works and he drove to the hospital with a little bunny in his pocket and her(bunny's gender is a girl) name shall be Candy.🐰