Chapter 13 Met S.L.E.H

Bob hurried about, with Melissa staring in awe of its brilliance with these sort of things. But then, horror struck, Bob found a return home button that must have burned in the flames that have been extinguished.

B.O.B's POV

Well than, look what we have here! I guess the supposably "smart ones" of the human empire wanted to test this space craft to see its ability of transportation to mars by measuring time and speed it takes. Wow, interesting, there may be hope for the species after all. Ok then, Melissa is staring at me intensely, is that a GOOD thing? "It seems that the auto return mechanism to your planet is incapable." "Wait wha...?" she said with a blank expression. Never mind about hope. "The button that takes you home is broken..." I said slowly. "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" she said, she also included how she ever going home.

Melissa's POV

Bob told me that we had to visit its uncles junk shop, which is located in the Martian empire. AIN'T NO WAY I'm going into some HOLE to a dirty, sand cave full of creeps!!! This alien is loco if it thinks I'm following him there!

"They hate humans for their evil, murderous nature, so you should wear a disguise-""DISGUISE?!!" I yelled at Bob as I pointed at the space suit I'm wearing to breathe on this wasteland. "Oh...that...well take that off "said Bob.It ain't smart. "Um...no...I can't or else I'll SUFFOCATE!!!" I explained with a stern, loud voice, since apparently there are no ears on that thing. "Why do you yell? I suppose you humans can't hear much, as for my kind, we have hyper hearing so...yelling..really hurts me every time..." Said Bob as it pointed at another kind of boulder more smaller than the one I crash into.

"That rock is the gateway to the Martian empire, and I found a disguise", it said as it tugged on a twig(or so it looks like one) that sticked out of the ground. WTH is this thing doing now...I'm doomed, to living with green freaks! Just then, it turns out that twig was actually a buried alien body! EWWWWW!!!!! "Put this on, over your suit" said Bob with a smile thinking its so smart.

"Ohhhhh NOOO WAY!!! Am I putting that nasty, shriveled up, brownish, BODY!!!" I yelled hoping he would understand my view on this idea. "Sure its revolting, but Martians when they die, they turn hard, and stay there until another Martian can use it's body as another pair of skin, or for nutrients but that's a different story. As I was saying, once the body senses life inside it, it turns green like me and becomes somewhat alive again but on you. It may feel gooey, sticky, stretchy but it's total safe." Bob explained, oh god, I think this is just SICK. Ugh...fine I wear this messed up body, but man, this is gross!

B.O.B's POV

I watched her manage to put it on, it did its thing and attached itself onto her suit, now she looks like a normal Martian girl, why am I have a warm, nervous, feeling around her? I don't usually feel this way around other Martian girls in the empire. But this feeling it's so good to have in my three hearts...I could just turn blue again and I feel steamy. "There! HAPPY?","OH YES!, wait...huh😳?".Whoops, hopefully she didn't heard that, wait, I'm in the clear because humans can't hear well. "...ok...then...i don't know WTH that was about..." she said puzzled. DARN it! she heard! "...um..umm just come with me now that your ready." I said casually but stared a bit nervous. How come I can't talk right near her, whenever I'm close I turn bright blue! Ok stay calm, act natural.

Melissa's POV

Now it's time to visit the Martian pit of uglies, stay calm, don't freak out the fact that practically weirdos are everywhere in there. And WTH is wrong with that alien, he seems to be sweating and turning blue near me, something's up. We both pushed the rock aside together and enter the hole filled with stairs. WHY STAIRS!?! I think I should ask this question but it's going to be awkward. "So, um...are you a boy or girl?" I said, it looked at me like, the heck ok then..., but it finally answered two minutes later. "Well...I'm a Martian male" he whispered as if nervous and shy to talk to me with blue all over his face. "WELL THAN...thats...nice...to...know...I WAS JUST CURIOUS!!! JEEZ!!!" I exclaimed while I sprinted down the long, seemingly endless stair case.

👽👑👽

They both entered the empire slowly and cautiously to avoid any aliens asking noesy questions. Melissa awes at the spectacular skyscrapers of rock towering high with smaller cave domes at the bottom. Hovering space pods(which seem like the alien's way of cars)floated around, with the many Martians walking down what seems to be a sidewalk made of packed rocks in a variety of Martian colors.

Bob guided her throughout the mighty empire, passing by the huge temple where the Martian empiror lives. Nearly far from the apparent "city" of Martians were the small domes where some Martians live in to get away from the noises of the "city". Wouldn't we all. Bob finally navigated Melissa without any wandering eyes to his uncle's home where Bob lives with his younger brother since his parents were captured by the evil civilization on the dark side of mars, the Dirtians.

Uncle S.L.E.H's POV

WHAT IN THE WORLD DID MY NEPHEW BROUGHT NOW?!?!!! Some GIRL!!! MAN!!! I should tell my wife that our little podling of a nephew got himself a BABE!!! I knew he can do it! hopefully she is rich! And she might be more intelligent than his father ever was, considering the fact that her head is huge. My nephew came in slightly blue, everyone knew what that means, pretty soon I'm going to be a great uncle! I'm so...happy!

Melissa's POV

OMG this place is so New York style(dirt version) it might as well be my new home but the Martians here give me the willies. But, ain't nobody got time for that! We came into what looks like a front yard but with rocks for plants, and sand for the path to the door. Martian houses look weird, they are all yellow, round massive pods of some kind of concrete,with several levels, and with circle windows. Oh sure they have glass, and the doors all open upward with a button inside and if you were outside there is a controller with a button to open it, like keys! Talk about awesome and weird. Bob showed me to this house with a peace sign of rocks in the front yard. I guess that's how they find their home. He had the controller in a pouch, and yes, Martians have built in pouches in their legs on the sides, like pants. This has gone from weird to gross. His uncle came out of the house and hugged Bob. Aww, uncle bond😆.

B.O.B's POV

I guess he missed me, but I was only gone for one hour(Martian time 1:00 p.m and Earth time 4:00 p.m). Melissa seemed to summon a noise that seems to be laughter, I read about this emotion, it supposably is a reaction to nonsense. I guess getting hugged from my uncle is "funny" well than, that's..alright...I think.

🔌🔨🔌

Uncle Sleh asked his nephew, "why did you return with such a sexy girl!?!" and Bob turned so blue it seemed purple! And Melissa couldn't figure out WHY IN THE WORLD could she understand him and she turned red with rage of what she heard!

Melissa's POV

WTH IS WRONG WITH HIM!!! So disgusting of that old fart thought of me like that! Omg....WHY ME!?! I should say something to get things going and man...why is Bob turning blue, it's nearly purple for god sake! I REALLY think something is up now and it has to do with me. "OK THEN, lets get what we came here for..." I said with a slight nudge to Bob's shoulders(or it looks like shoulders). "YEAH...lets....get....going now.." said Bob stuttering. "Aren't you going to introduce me to your lady friend?" said Bob's uncle, "...oops..sorry..Melissa met my uncle S.l.e.h, stands for sneaky, liar, evil, and haggler." he said nearly chuckling. OMG ALIEN LAUGH!!!...so cute. And I can't blame him, that is a hilarious meaning of his name like WTH.

And so Melissa, Bob made it the through the city, met his uncle and things are really spicing things up between Bob and Melissa, and with Bob's uncle S.l.e.h it's even worse. As Melissa mets the rest of the family.