Chapter 5 The suspense

DAY 1:

I just made it out of the of the atmosphere and I am...FLYING!!! Woohoo!! This is so AWSOME that I can do those extreme backflips that tv gymnastic people can do. If only I can record this on my iPhone 5...wait a freakin' MINUTE!!!

She reaches for her back pocket and finds out that she had her iPhone this entire time!

"Wow... I could have been playing temple run 2 this entire time but that would have been a little rude to my dad...oh well I'm a forgetter and a lazy one too" she said as she records her flying and doing flips in zero gravity. "And I bet my friends are going to be SO jealous when they see me flying around and bouncing on the walls as they are doing who knows what." She then realize that she is in space after all and she is alone in the pod with no one to speak with but herself...

This is so cool...I...am....lonely...that's just...great. But what am I going to do now when I'm floating around in SPACE!!! This all my fault...I should have never looked for a place to hide. It's not like the guards were going to hurt me anyways, they are sent from my dad, and I know he would send guards because I know that he hates running and getting sweaty. He is more of a girl than I am, and that's what I like about him.

Floating around thinking to herself, the pod was going at a fast rate...towards mars.

~*~

Meanwhile...

"How in the world am I going to get her back and thinking about my wife, there is no telling me how much anger and fury would be unleashed! And rage on me for letting the pod ignition when our daughter was on it!!! I'm so dead!!! What are we going to DO!!!" Whimpered Melissa's father while tucked into a feeble position and sucking on his thumb. "Get a grip MAN!!!" Yelled Mr. Shangles, he smacked him to make him get a hold of his senses. Melissa's father rubbed his sore cheek saying "alright...I'm better now but I'm still extremely worried!".

Melissa's father ran to his private office and started thinking about calling his wife to tell the incident. The tension bubbling inside, his heart beating, the pressure was killing his soul as he slowly reached for the phone on his desk.

The fear pumping through his vains making it even harder than it is to just get the darn phone and dial! He picked up the phone nervously as he dials the numbers slowly in dread that she may divorce him or just cry with pain in her heart knowing that her little star is now gone to THE STARS.

🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶🔹🔶

The suspense of everything is at hand, what could happen?!?!!

Stay tune, for the next chapter!😉