2 The boy who lived

The title appeared

Doorstep Delivery

[It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign "PRIVET DRIVE" and the camera pans to the street with very identical looking brown bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed. He takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meow. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.]

'Lovely view.' Sirius spoke.

'Shhh.' His honey blond haired girlfriend (Marlene) shushed him.

While the muggles aka avengers looked surprised. Sure, they'd been told about magic and all that before watching the movies, but this surprised them. (Oh, if only they knew what was waiting for them ahead in the wizarding world.)

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

All the students were confused, on the screen was Professor Dumbledore, looking exactly the same as the one standing right in front of them, and a cat they recognized as McGonagall. How was that possible?

[The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.]

'Wow!' The muggles looked amazed.

'Hey woah listen lady how did you do that? Was it some sort of machinery?' Tony asked befuddled.

'That was a result of complex transfiguration Tony Stark.,' Reyana explained to the iron man. 'The people who can do tha- 'but she got cut off as another voice mingled in hers.

'Who can do that are called Animagus or animagi in plural. It is the art of changing into an animal by will which is performed by a witch or a wizard.' Damian explained what Reyana had been trying to.

The said girl couldn't help but throw a look of interest at him. Which was rather rare for her.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the boy?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

'But not with my secrets.' Chimed in the three God sisters. (Reyana, Lilith and Lyra.)

[There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.]

Flying bikes?

'I want one,' Sirius whined.

'Don't worry that is yours or mine or ah well ours. 'The older version of Sirius said.

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go.

[Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.]

There were soon whispers going around the hall. The baby must be important, if Dumbledore and McGonagall were involved. But who was he?

Some of them also cooed at his cute face. He looked so adorable.

'Where did he get the scar?' Lily asked worried for the baby's safety. (What she didn't know was it was her own son.)

'It seems cursed...' Sirius pondered.

'You're right.' Regulus assured his brother whom he rarely ever talked to.

The Black brothers eyes met for a fraction of second before they looked away.

McGonagall: Albus, do you really think it's safe, leaving him with these people? I've watched them all day. They're the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. They really are...

Dumbledore: The only family he has.

[They stop outside a house which is 4 Privet Drive.]

Lily let out a gasp and everyone turned to look at her. "I know that house," she said, still slightly shocked, "It's where my sister wants to live."

'Do u think it's your relative then?', questioned Alice.

'I don't know....'

McGonagall: This boy will be famous. There won't be a child in our world who doesn't know his name.

Dumbledore: Exactly. He's better off growing up away from all that. Until he is ready.

[Dumbledore places the baby on the ground slowly. Hagrid sniffles, he is sobbing a little. He clears his throat.]

Dumbledore: There, there, Hagrid. It's not really goodbye, after all.

[Hagrid nods. Dumbledore takes a letter and places it on the baby, who is now at the foot of the door.]

Dumbledore: Good luck...Harry Potter.

There were more gasps as everyone turned to face James. And the Potter siblings (Harry and Lilith as they introduced themselves before.)

He looked shocked, that couldn't be his child, no way. No one knew what to say, but one thought plagued James' mind. If it really was his child, Harry, then... what had happened to him? Then another thought popped in his mind. He slowly looked at his children before questioning them his heart pumping fast. 'Who is your... mother?'

The siblings exchanged a look and replied in union,' Lily Evans.'

Everyone gasped in shock. Lily hated James. But she had not one but two children with him in future. Why hadn't they noticed it before? Harry had Lily's eyes and Lilith basically was her name's sake. She was a carbon copy except her eyes were hazel like her father.

[The baby has a lightning-bolt shaped scar on his forehead. The camera slowly zooms towards the scar which glows brightly and it immediately flashes, transitioning to a stormy cloud sky. The film's title in metallic gold zooms out around the camera, and lightning flashes to brighten it up. THE PHILOSOPHER'S STONE. Then, the lightning flashes engulf the screen, transitioning it to the present time.]

'Well that was enchanting.', commented Yelena. Reyana threw a glance at her. So did Natasha.