7 Gringotts

Gringotts
The girls continue watching the scene.

[Harry and Hagrid continue walking down Diagon Alley]

Harry: But, Hagrid, how am I to pay for all this? I haven't any money.

Hagrid: Well, there's your money, Harry. [he points to a tall, white, marble building, Gringotts Bank] Gringotts, the Wizard Bank. T'aint no place safer, 'cept perhaps Hogwarts.

[Inside the bank, they walk down the shiny aisle, passing tiny creatures working at their desks.]

”Uhh what are those?” Yelena asked.

”Goblins.” Lyra replied. 

“And why are they in a bank?” Yelena asked another question.

”Cus they’re the bankers.” Lyra replied with a shrug. Then looked at the blonde.

”Hey.. have we met before? You look familiar.” Yelena looked confused at that. “No we haven’t.” She said.

”You know you look familiar too.” Lilith said to Natasha. “But we haven’t met.” Natasha said.

”I’ve seen you two before I’m sure of it.” “Me too.”

The four girls tried remember while Reyana stared at her two godsisters. Could it be possible that they looked through my personal stuff? She thought.

Harry: Uh, Hagrid, what exactly are these things?

Hagrid: They're goblins, Harry. Clever as they come goblins, but not the most friendly of beasts. Best stick close to me. [Harry sticks to him. Hagrid clears his throat as they approach a counter with a goblin, wearing spectacles and a waistcoat, in it.] Mr. Harry Potter wishes to make a withdrawal.

[The goblin looks up.]

Goblin: And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key?

Hagrid: Oh. Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. Hah. There's the little devil. [Whispers] Oh, and there's something else as well. [Takes out a letter wrapped in a string.]Professor Dumbledore gave me this. [Hagrid hands the Goblin the letter.] It's about you-know-what in vault you-know-which.

“Really Hagrid?" Who knew Harry the best groaned.

"If he's anything like James, he's not gonna let that go." Mrs. Potter said knowing her son James well.

Goblin: Very well.

[Later, they race down the depth caverns in a cartlike structure. The cart stops, a goblin called Griphook, clambers out.]

Griphook: Vault 687. Lamp, please. [Hagrid hands him the lamp and he walks to the vault]Key please.[Hagrid hands him the key and Griphook unlocks the vault. The room is filled nearly top to bottom with coins. Harry is amazed.]

Everyone gasped at the sight of the potter vault. Oh if only they saw the Blacks or any other pure blood family’s vault.

Hagrid: Didn't think your mum and dad would leave you with nothing now, did ya?

[They continue on through the cavern.]

Griphook: Vault 713.

Harry: What's in there, Hagrid?

"Always so nosy Potter." Said Snape.

"Shut up snivellus." James snapped.

Snivellus? While the people from the future laughed Remus and Sirius looked ashamed remembering the shameful things they did when they were younger. They did not want their girls to be like them. 

“Shut up James.” Reyana said annoyed. She hated bullies. And to think her Uncle James was one. It was beyond disgusting. Even Lilith and Lyra were disturbed.

Hagrid: Can't tell you, Harry. It's Hogwarts business. Very secret.

“That's not gonna make it any better." Lilith sighed knowing her brother well.

Griphook: Stand back. [Slides finger down the door. The vault opens to reveal a small white stone package. Hagrid enters the vault and scoops it up. The eerie light it was shining with disappears.]

Hagrid: Best not mention this to anyone, Harry.

"Sure....." Reyana smirked. "He didn't tell a soul." Hermione and Ron sniggered next to Reyana.

[Harry nods in agreement]

I’m just writing and updating. The chapters are so short so it’s becoming quicker. At this rate I might write three to four.

Farjana out.