Chapter 6 Diagon Alley

Diagon Alley

[The next day, in the streets of London.]

[Harry and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

Harry: [reading the list] First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand. [He turns to Hagrid]

The muggles were mildly interested. Where were they going to find this stuff?

Hagrid: Essential bit of equipment, Harry.

Harry: One pair of dragon-hide gloves. [he turns to Hagrid again] Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?

"Uhh there are dragons??" Bruce questions.

"Yup" Reyana replied. "And there is much more. Just wait till you see Hogwarts."

"Is it true what they say about the majesty of this castle?" Damian questioned. He was dying for a look of the castle from outside.

"You'll see it in the movie." Reyana told him. Giving an answer while not actually answering his question. Damian's lips quirked up in a smile.

Hagrid: Well, they don't mean for a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon.

Harry: You'd like a dragon?

Hagrid: Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood. [He suddenly eyes a woman and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.]

Oh yes vastly misunderstood beasts." Ron mumbled sarcastically remembering the burns he had to face while helping him.

[The next scene, Hagrid and Harry are walking down the streets.]

Harry: All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat or a toad. Could we find all this in London?

"Why are you reading that in the public!?! You could've exposed us!" Hermione chided Harry.

Hagrid: If you know where to go.

[They walk towards a corner store and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.]

Tom: Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?

Hagrid!" All the womens (except the drinkers aka Reyana, Natasha, Yelena and Melina along with Marlene.) yelled.

Hagrid: No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping young Harry here buy his school supplies.

Tom: Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter.

"Arg-- here it comes." Harry groaned.

[The pub immediately goes silent and everyone notices. A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand.]

"Wow! That's a first." Said Bellatrix. "Never seen that place quiet."

"True." Most people agreed.

Man: Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back.

"You must have been confused." Hermione said.

[A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well.]

Witch: Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last.

[A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]

"That git." Golden trio groaned. Others looked confused.

Quirrell: Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you.

"What a fake" Lyra snarled. (Sounding wolf like.)

Hagrid: Hello, Professor. I didn't see you there. Harry, this is Professor Quirrell. He'll be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher at Hogwarts.

Harry: Oh, nice to meet you. [puts out his hand, offering a handshake with Quirrell. But he looks at Harry's head and hesitatingly refuses]

"That's no nice." Said a first year Hufflepuff.

Quirrell: F-fearfully fascinating subject. N-not that you need it, e-eh, Potter? Heheh.

"He's really an idiot. Just because Harry defeated Voldemort doesn't mean he don't need to learn DADA." Lupin called out.

Hagrid: Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. Heh.

Harry: Goodbye.

[The two leave into a back-room winery in front of a brick wall.]

Hagrid: See, Harry, you're famous!

Harry: But why am I famous, Hagrid? All those people back there, how is it they know who I am?

"Yeah! Why is he famous?" Sirius asked.

Hagrid: I'm not exactly sure I'm the right person to tell you that, Harry. [Taps the brick wall clockwise with his umbrella. The blocks then magically shift and open up to reveal a hidden, busy street called Diagon Alley.] Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley.

James and Lily were frowning. It should be them who should take Harry to Diagon Alley.

[Harry grins broadly as they step into the street and walk down it. An owl screeches.] Here's where you'll get your quills and ink, and over there all your bits and bobs for doing your wizardry.

[Harry is amazed as they pass by shops and owls and bats. The camera pans on a broom store, where a group of boys are crowded around a shiny broom.]

Boy: It's a world class racing broom. Look at it, it's the new Nimbus 2000! It's the fastest model yet. [the camera pans to see the broom's model name on the handle]

All the Quidditch players were drooling over it.

"It's just a broom." Said Lilith and Lily agreed. Reyana, Marlene, Harry, Sirius and James gasped. All the Quidditch players looked about to faint.

"How could you?" Gasped Sirius and James.

"How could you, Lilith. " Reyana clutched her heart dramatically. "You wound me woman. Fred your wife is so cruel."

Reyana complained about her sister in all but as both Fred and Lilth blushed.

"She's too much like Sirius." Remus shook her head.

"We're just dating! Honestly Rey!" Lilith whined at her sister who laughed and high-fived Lyra. The two of them enjoying teasing her.

"One day when you will date someone I will tease to such extents it would be beyond imagination." Lilith told her.

"Well it's a good because I won't be having the pleasure of falling in love. I'm too dangerous to be loved. I'm unlovable." Reyana shook her head.

Melina and Alexi felt horrid for their little girl.

Although when Lilith said she would tease her someone had popped in her mind.

Reyana was now even more afraid of falling in love.