21 Christmas Gift

[Harry, Hermione and Ron are walking along a path with Hagrid, talking.]

Hagrid: Nonsense! Why would Snape put a curse on Harry's broom?

"Do we need to make a list?" Asked Remus.

"You think a roll of parchment will be enough?" Asked Sirius from Remus.

Harry: Who knows? Why was he trying to get past that three-headed dog on Halloween?

Hagrid: [turns to them, suspiciously] Who told you about Fluffy?

"Fluffy?" All shouted.

"That dog has a name?" Asked a Damian. Some jumped. He had been silent for so long they'd forgotten about him.

Ron: Fluffy?

Hermione: That thing has a name?

That's not a thing mione, that's a living creature." Lyra remarked.

Hagrid: Well, of course he's got a name. He's mine. I bought him off an Irish feller I met down at the pub last year. Then I lent him to Dumbledore to guard the...

Harry: Yes?

"Oh hagrid!" McGonagall pinched the bridge of her nose.

Hagrid: Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret, that is.

Harry: But, Hagrid, whatever Fluffy's guarding, Snape's trying to steal it.

Hagrid: Codswallop. Professor Snape is a Hogwarts teacher.

Hermione: Hogwarts teacher or not, I know a spell when I see one. I've read all about them. You've got to keep eye contact and Snape wasn't blinking.

"Same goes with the counter curses." Said Euphimia Potter.

Harry: Exactly.

Hagrid: [Sighs] Now, you listen to me, all three of yeh. Yer meddling in things that ought not to be meddled in. It's dangerous. What that dog is guarding is strictly between Professor Dumbledore and Nicholas Flamel.

Harry: [Curious and turns to Ron then back to Hagrid] Nicholas Flamel?

Hagrid: [Mumbles to himself] I shouldn't have said that. I should not have said that.

"Yes, you shouldn't have." Molly sighed.

[He then leaves, mumbling to himself "I should have not said that"]

Harry: Nicholas Flamel. [Turns to Hermione] Who's Nicholas Flamel?

Hermione: I don't know. [Shakes her head]

"There's something she don't know?" Asked Ginny earning glare from Hermione.

[It is now Christmas at Hogwarts, with snow falling. Hagrid is dragging a massive Christmas tree to the castle. Hermione walks to the Great Hall entrance with her luggage and wearing a scarf as the ghosts are singing Christmas songs.]

Ghosts: Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Ring the Hogwart bell. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas...

[Hermione looks from the massive Christmas tree as Flitwick uses his wand to put another ornament on the tree to Harry and Ron as they play Chess and walks towards them.]

Harry: Knight to E5. [The Knight moves to its destination. Hermione walks up behind Harry.]

"Wrong move." Said Regulus.