14 Residents

Nick and Other Residents

[Later, all of the first years are sorted in their houses, all of the students were talking to each other. McGonagall dings on a cup.]

McGonagall: Your attention, please.

Dumbledore: [rising from his chair] Let the feast...begin.

[From the aerial view of the Great Hall, food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.]

Harry: Wow.

[Draco looks at all the food, raises his eyebrows and digs in.

"Jeez malfoy. Did you starve your kid at home?" James asked.

Narcissa panicked at that. Was her baby in danger. She never trusted Lucius.

Ron stuffs his face.]

"Ew Ron you pig." Ginny said. Ron glared at her.

Seamus: I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle. Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

[Neville laughs.

"That's not a laughing matter." Snape snaps whilst Lily looks at her ex best friend in pity.

Harry is sitting next to Percy. He leans over.]

Harry: Say, Percy, who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

Percy: Oh, that's Professor Snape, head of Slytherin house.

" I still can't believe Snapes a teacher. I mean I just can't imagine it." Sirius spoke.

Harry: What's he teach?

Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. He's been after Quirrell's job for years.

"Of course." James said. He hated dark arts.

[Ron, having just finished a chicken wing, reaches into the bowl for more, and a ghost, called Sir Nicolas, pops out.]

Ron: Ahh!

"Wow sir Nicholas! You successfully attracted Ron's attention from food." Fred and George said while the others laughed at that. Ron's ears turn pink as he mumbles a weak,"Shut up."

Nick: Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor.

[Numerous ghosts come pouring from the walls, sailing along.]

Bloody Baron: Whoo-hoo-hoo!

Almost everyone shudder at his sight. Even the Slytherins.

"Why is covered in blood?" Damian asked.

"No one knows." George tells him.

"That's not true." Reyana says from the nearby couch the girls are settled on.

"No one except Bloody Baron himself knows." Fred corrected, before sarcastically asking Reyana. "There better?"

"Nope. Still not true." She says.

"Who else knows then?" Remus asked his curiosity spiking.

Damian knew the answer before she told them. It was clear from the smirk she held.

" I do."

"How!?!" Many ask.

"I asked him." Was all she said.