27 Through the Trapdoor

Harry: Snoring....

"What?"

[Harry pushes. the door further and the light from the corridor falls on a TINY HARP. Playing by itself]

"He's already gone through." James said and glares were send at Snape who had a blank expression.

Harry: Look, it's obvious Snape's already got past Fluffy. If you all want to go back... [Lilith smacks him on head]

"Really Harry?" Ginny rolled her eyes knowing that it wouldn't happen.

Ron: Don't be stupid.

Hermione: We're coming.

Lilith: Whether you like it or not.

Everyone smiled fondly at their friendship.

"I don't like to encourage that but I'm glad he had you all." Lily said.

"And I'm forever thankful you came." Harry said smiling at them.

Harry: Right then. All together now.

Reyana: By the way you guys, Snape's not the thief. He-

"Are you serious?" James asked.

"No that's my dad and stop being so stereotypical and a bully." Reyana retorted.

"I'm not a bully." He said ghastly.

"Sure, you're not." Rey rolled her eyes, "I know all about your adventures."

She turned to the screen before anyone could speak.

[Everyone turns to give her a disbelieving look.]

Reyana: Let me complete, will you? I met him about an hour ago... Caught me sneaking around but didn't say anything. Looked really tired.

Ron: Maybe he didn't punish you because he was coming right here and didn't want to delay.

[Reyana rolled her eyes.]

"Thank you for trying to defend me." Severus said to the youngest Black. She shrugged.

"No prob. Besides I think you're cool." She grinned.

"Definitely Reg's niece." He said with a grin of his own.

"Yeah i mean no way you get your kindness from Sirius. That's all Reg no one else would think that gits cool otherwise." Bellatrix said as Severus playfully glared at her.

Reyana and Regulus grinned at each other. Walburga and Orion definitely liked their niece more than their son. When Reyana turned both the versions of her fathers were staring at her. She decided to ignore them.

Lyra: Maybe, but he favors Rey. You know he likes her. I wonder why?

Reyana: {mutters} He does that out of pity.

"What?" many questioned the girl. She shook her head.

Lyra: What?

Harry: Let's just go in.

[Straining mightily, they put their shoulders to the massive paw that lays across the trapdoor. Once done, Harry flings it open. Below lies only darkness... a faint whistling wind.]

Harry: I'll go first. Don't follow until I give you a sign. If something... bad happens... get yourselves out--

Lyra: [Interrupts harry] Does it seem a bit...quiet... to you?