I AM VERY LUCKY TO HAVE YOU

Jimin was in his father's (Ms park)seoul mansion while mr Park was on a business tour of America. Jimin was in the store room.no one except him his father and some special person had permission to enter that store room he was searching for his mother albums and her stuff to took them in his apartment.

(As i told u that jimin's mother died but
Important note is that plz don't think that why i am killing his mother when she is actually alive.as i told u that its just a story and it doesn't have connection with reality so plz don't mind it.i wish may god give his mother and father a long life with a good health and i wish it for ur parents too.its just an imaginary story so i don't think that there is any issue.different people have different point of views so here i am saying this cuz many reader may find it bad to make his mother dead,but its not a thing to create issue and i hope good from u as u all are intelligent by ur own.if anyone still think that its wrong so he/she can gladly ignore my book or can remove this book from reading list........ Sorry for the harsh words)

He was opening some box to find the things.there was many of her picture hanging in the mansion more ever her belongings were also place with so much care in the mansion.he can't took them cuz  so he decided to take some more extra  stuff of his mother from store room.due to his busy schedule he was not able to visit mansion so often it was true that he had many things of his mother in his apartment but he was finding some more stuff of her.......
More due to his father career he was so famous on social media that he is a son of a mafia.

He took out a big box and open it.there were some pictures of his mom and his father and some little accessories of his mother.there were some papers regarding to his mother's property and some other things.he took out some pictures and some of his mother hanbok (korean traditional dress) and some other stuff.he took her one hanbok in his hands and rubbed his hand on it.there was a painfull smile on his face.he suddenly felt something warm on his cheek and he immediately wiped his face with his fingers.he was not able to say anything except this

I WISH U WAS WITH ME,SEEING MY SUCCESS

he again smile and put the thing in the box that he had to take with him.he pack the big box and took it to it place.he put the box on the upper portion of wooden slab.while putting the box,his hand accidentally hit another box cusing it to fell on floor.

He went on the floor and picked the box to kept it on its place but there was something different.it was a black metal box.everytime he came in store he saw many boxes and things but he was not familiar with this box,more strange thing was that it was locked.curiosity was hitting him but he was not able to open it.he try to open it but he realized that it really need a key.he was rubbing his hairs due to confusion.firstly he was not familiar to the box secondly it was locked and these two things were making him more curious to know what's inside.
First he thought to put it back and went back but he turned back and saw that box again.due to curiosity he came back to box

I AM WONDERING WHAT WILL INSIDE IT SO JIMIN LETS OPEN IT BUT HOW?

he put his one finger in his teeth to thought a way.

IF THE BOX IS THERE THEN ITS KEY WILL ALSO HERE.

he thought and start searching the key at the place where the box was.he search other boxes but there was nothing.he huffed while his hands was crossed. Suddenly he remembered his father's drawer in the cupboard.he knew that there were some keys too so with a hope he went there he opened the wardrobe of his father and inside there was a small cupboard like thing.it was like some secret small cupboard to hide things.he opened the cupboard and there was a locker with password.....

He knew the password cuz obviously he was his father and he knew many things like secret passages in the mansion and all the cases and works of his father.jimin often came to mansion and more he don't want to join his father career so his father had no issue if he got to know his secrets.well mr Park had no problem if his son know his business secret and other things cuz he is his son and he loved him it was true that their relationship was not healthy but they love each other so why a son will reveal his father's secret.although he don't want to inherit his father business but it doesn't mean that he dont want to support his father or help him.he do support and help him.
he put the password it was his mother's birthday date.he opened the locker and saw many important papers and some most expensive things like gold,diamonds,cash and expensive watches.there were a bag in which Jimin know that he put different keys.he don't know the desired key so he picked the whole bag.