"THANKS DADDY"

she opened her eyes finding herself in his embrace on the bed.he was sleeping and she was looking at his sleeping face.

"HOW CAN  HE LOOK SO INNOCENT AFTER DOING SO ILLEGAL WORKS?"

she said in her mind but smiled on his innocent face.she moved her hands and put it on his face,caressing his cheeks with her soft hands due to her touch he slowly opened his eyes and look at her who was already looking at him.

"GOOD MORNING HONEY"

she said

"GOOD MORNING MY ANGEL"

he said, putting her hairs behind her ears and kissed her on forehead.later they both sat on the bed while he was shirtless.he took her hands in his and gently cresses them

"ARE U OK MY LOVE.ARE U TIRED OR NOT? IS IT HURTING? TELL ME IF U NEED ANYTHING JUST TELL ME.DO ITS NEED TO CALL A DOCTOR?"

He said being worried cuz of last night.

"NO NO I AM OK.ITS ONLY LITTLE PAIN BUT I CAN HANDLE DONT WORRY."

hearing this he felt a bit guilt inside him.

"I AM SORRY IF ITS HURTING U.IF U NEED ANYTHING TELL ME.U SHOULD TAKE REST TODAY CUZ TOMORROW WE ARE GOING BACK TO KOREA."

"NO DON'T WORRY I ALREADY SAID U.I JUST NEED REST BUT FIRST I NEED A SHOWER"

"TELL ME IF U NEED HELP "

"I WILL DO MYSELF DON'T WORRY"

saying this she was about to standup but she was almost going to trip but he picked her in his arms

"I SAID U LET'S ME HELP U"

She didn't said anything and later she took shower and he went downstairs to prepare dinner.after shower she sat on the bed again cuz he told her not to come outside from room. Her cheek got red after thinking the scenes of last night and she tapped her cheeks continusly

"OH MY GOD YN WE DID IT OH MY GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS SO BOLD TO SAY THAT OH MY GOD YN OH MY GOD"

she said tapping her cheek.she was in her thoughts when the door opened revelling jungkook with a breakfast table in his hands.she gave him her cute smile causing him to flattered on her action and he smiled back.he put the table on bed.

"LET ME FEED U"

he said picking the bowl of oats and flacks

"I CAN EAT MYSELF"

"NA NA JUST OPEN UR MOUTH......AAA"

She didn't said anything and he feed her

"ARE U NOT GOING TO EAT URS?"

" I WILL AFTER FEEDING U"

later he opened the drawer and pulled out some painkillers from it.

"HERE TAKE IT IT WILL HELP IN  REDUCING PAIN."

he said giving pills and a glass of water to her and she took them.he creases her hairs

"GOOD MY GIRL...... U REALLY DON'T NEED DOCTOR RIGHT?"

"NO NO I AM OK ITS NOT LIKE I AM DYING ITS ONLY LITTLE PAIN"

she said with a little laugh and shyness in her voice.

"OK IF U WANT ANYTHING JUST TELL ME OK"

"I WILL"

he kissed her forehead again

"I HAVE SOME WORKS TO DO U SHOULD REST HERE AND CALL ME IF U NEED ANYTHING "

"OK I WILL"

later he went to do his office related work.
After an hour resting she went to wardrobe and packed her and jungkook suitcase as they were going back to korea.
Day passed like that.he was busy doing his work and she was busy packing their suitcases and finally she decided to make dinner for both of them.due to Painkiller she was feeling so better and she went downstairs to make dinner,finding him smoking standing near the big window that lead to the way of garden outside.
She went toward him and immediately took cigarette from his mouth.

"U ALREADY KNOW THAT ITS INJURIOUS TO HEALTH BUT STILL SMOKING"

"I SAID U NOT TO COME DOWN BUT WHY ARE U HERE AND PLZ GIVE IT BACK"

he said trying to pick cigarette back but she moved back.

"NO..... NO CIGARETTES INFRONT OF ME PLZ JUNGKOOK STOP SMOKING I HATE IT AND IT'S INJURIOUS TO HEALTH AND I DON'T WANT TO COMPROMISE ON UR HEALTH SO PLZ FOR GOD SAKE"

He was happy to see her caring for him and another side don't want to quit smoking but he decided to try.....

"I...I WILL TRY BUT I AM NOT GOING TO PROMISE THAT I WILL QUIT...."

"ALRIGHT......ATLEAST U WILL TRY"

She said and he pulled her into his embrace.

"I TOLD U NOT TO COME OUTSIDE THE ROOM BUT WHY ARE U HERE?"

"TO MAKE DINNER FOR US......"

she said looking at him,who was hiding in his big body.

"NO NEED TO MAKE U ARE NOT WELL"

he said pulling her to the couch.

"AHHH I ALREADY SAID I AM OK THERE'S NO NEED TO WORRY"

she said making an annoyed pout causing him to chuckle.

"NO BUT AND WHAT..... I AM ORDERING FROM OUTSIDE OK"

he said picking her both shoulders

"OK FINE"

she said and he ordered and later they did dinner together.
.........................................................

She was sitting on bed waiting for him to finish shower and come inside and after a moment he came outside shirtless, drying his hairs.
Unknowingly seeing him like this made her heart flutters.he was looking hot, drying his hairs and she felt like her cheeks are heating, which he noticed...

"C'MON NO NEED TO BE SHY BABY ITS ALL URS"

he said still drying his hairs facing her so she can have a clear look of his abs...

"I...I W..WAS NOT S..SEEING THAT"

he put the towel on stand and went to bed to her

"THEN WHAT'S IT MY LOVE?? THEN WHY UR CHEEKS ARE RED? DON'T BE SHY U ALREADY SAW UR ALL PROPERTY LAST NIGHT"

He said approaching her and caged her between his arms and bed strand....

"OPEN UR EYES DON'T BE LIKE THAT I DON'T LIKE WHEN U DO THIS.... DON'T DO THIS U ALREADY SAW EVERYTHING...I MEAN MORE THAN----"

she immediately opened her eyes and cut him to say more

"OK OK NOW STOP U DON'T NEED TO MENTION THIS..... AND I AM NOT BLUSHING"

"OHH MY LITTLE SWEET LIAR U ARE SO BAD IN LYING.... UR BODY IS TOTALLY AGAINST U"

He said pinching her nose.

"AT LEAST U HAVE THIS ABILITY TO MAKE ME BLUSH"

She said causing him to look at her in disbelief.

"U REALLY KNOW HOW TO TEASE BABY GIRL OR U LEARN IT NOW?"

"NAH.... AFTER SEEING A HANDSOME MAN INFRONT NOT ONLY ME ANYONE WILL SAY THIS "

she said teasing him back.
He chuckled.

"U REALLY A BIG BOMB DONT U?"

"I CAN MORE THAN THIS IF U ARE LOOKING THAT MUCH HANDSOME AND FINE WITH UR FULL COURSE MEAL LIKE BODY"

she said with a smirk on her face.she was enjoying teasing him to see his reaction on her flirt.
He looked at her with wide eyes but later a smirk appeared on his face.

"I NEVER THINK THAT U WILL CHANGE THIS MUCH BABY.I AM LOOKING UR THIS SIDE NOW. U ARE SUCH A DEVIL BABYGIRL"

"THANKS DADDY "

She said and give a little kiss in his neck causing him to wonder on her action.he move more close to her face and whisper in her ears.

"U ARE REALLY SOMETHING MY LITTLE DEVIL"

saying this he moved back from her and went to wear his shirt and later they decided to sleep so they can went back

To be continued 🥀