S E V E N

Danica was way too exited to even pay attention to the very strange movie. The equipment was so strange. It was like the film on the giant rolling circle things. I have no idea what they are called. The only thing I know is that Danica is a total goofball and for once in my life I liked that. I guess in a way Harlem was okay, but she complained a lot. Probably the best part in her life was the fact that Danica was there. I asked both of them about the other and they both said they had been friends for forever.

She now I was laying in a very uncomfortable bed. It was lumpy and weird. Not to mention that it was a boys and girls rooms. I swear people are stupid. Danica made me feel as comfortable as possible but that is hard when her mouth won't shut. She finally shut up and went to sleep. I sighed loudly.

The thoughts of the day rushed through my mind. And soon I was slipping out of reality and into my wonderful dreams. My eyes were closed and my body was almost there before I felt someone's hand on my mouth. Ask thoughts of sleep slipped and my whole body tensed at the very touch. After a second I felt the person's breath against my ear.

Oh God! I mentally scream.

"Come with me." He whispers and I can't help but feel like I know that voice. The person's name was right on the top of my tongue until I saw his face.

Just a glimpse of his face was enough to make me want to scream. Then punch him. Then scream rape or something. I don't know really just that he is an idiot.

Your idiot. A little- irrattic- voice whispered in my head.

What does that even mean 'my idiot'? He definitely is no my anything. He is getting my fist to his stupid face though. Heck I might give him a kick too.

By the time I have his slow and painful death planned out, I realize he had stopped pushing me. We are now standing at a doorway. It's a brown and very cracked door. Wait why am I observing that? Oh maybe it is because the door is two inches from my face.

I stand there tapping my foot angrily before he spins me around. Now ladies and gentlemen I am nose to nose with Jack. The idiotic Captain Jack himself. He smiles at me. This smile is probably one of the few that has actually been friendly and not made me want to punch him.

"I want to take you on a walk." He says quietly. His breath is right on my lips. If we moved any closer we would be kissing.

No get that thought out of my mind forever!! Aghh!! I can feel myself cringe. Jack's face falls slightly. He must think that I don't want to walk with him. Which I don't but-

Yes, you do Sky! I swear this is the first time I have ever fought inwardly about anything. Much less anyone. Let me just add that fuel to my fire of hatred.

"Fine but if I loose my sanity out-" I'm interrupted. Why does everyone think that is okay?

"You won't I promise." He puts both of his hands on my neck.

"Please tell me you aren't about to kiss me, Jack." I whisper. He doesn't even look embarrassed at all. It's like he doesn't even care that I basically just rejected him.

"Ew. Gross, why would I kiss you of all people?" He says dead serious. "I mean if I was to like Sadie's friend Faelynn. She has a nice-"

"Don't make it inappropriate, Jack." I say. Tears sting my eyes and I am really trying to force them down. "You know what I changed my mind... Why don't you ask Faelynn to go outside with you?!"

"For one I was going to say she had a nice smile-"

"Sure." I mumble. He hurt my feelings and I don't think he realizes or cares. I begin to walk away.