E I G H T

I woke up to a very angry Hazel and Sadie. Apparently we shouldn't have gone outside without permission because we could have died. The one thing she hasn't even asked is where is Mercury. I guess not getting our heads double chopped off is a good thing though. When she was finished she told Jack to go down to the market with a couple guys and bring back supplies. Even after I volunteered to go help ten time I was still shot down. Maybe after the sixth time the question was just annoying... Any who now Sadie and I were chillin and doing some sister bonding. Aka: cleaning! Yay my favorite thing. Note the sarcasm.

It wouldn't be that bad if they had even half of the products we had back home. This was going to take forever. I would much rather just be on cooking duty for a life time. Scrubbing everything so hard was killing me. They need Mr. Clean badly here! Why this world?

That was a constant question I had constantly. However Danica said it was going to take a little while before my powers don't wear my out. I practice once a day just sucking small stuff through into parts of the ocean. I know that isn't good to pollute but I don't live there anymore and it is better thsn me almost dying. When I sucked me and Jack into the portal I was out for three weeks. I mean just sucking a candy wrapper in tires me out. I'm just kidding I've made it to a lamp shade making me really dizzy. So ha! Suck that powers!

I smile to myself as I continue to scrub.

"What are you so smiley about, Skylar?" Sadie asks. "Is it Jack?"

"Ew! No, why would it be Jack?!"

"Well you did sleep with him."

"No no, I fell asleep on him under the grey sky by a tree on a giant hill with my clothes fully on! In case you didn't notice, that is a lot of prepositional phrases that all point to EW and GROSS!! Do not say those horrible things again! I don't like that idiot. Captain Jack and I are just friends!"

"Sure we can go with that and... prepa-what phrases?" She asks.

"Never mind just forget it." I mumble. I don't like him one bit. I don't know why everyone thinks that. Well it seems like everyone thinks that at least. Man this dimension makes me have those really "girly hormones" a shiver runs down my spine. I don't like this.

"We should watch a movie tonight. Just you and me if you'd like. I don't have my Skybob Squarepants but I have you." She says. I can't help but think that Skybob Squarepants is pretty clever. So they have that here but not anything I want to watch. I'm literally full on rolling my eyes right now. There might have been a moment when you only saw white.

"I would really like that, Sadie." I smile at her. Then we awkwardly hug each other.

Well tonight is going to be a lot of fun I can already tell... Note a little sarcasm.

·

Let's see... I did the dishes with Sadie. Then I cleaned some of the bedrooms with Sadie, Captain Jack, Leo, Faelynn and this guy Colby. Poor dude got roped into doing work with people that were all friends. I sigh as we finish with the last room. Apparently only people over the age of twelve have to do any work around here.

"Hey, Blondie, wanna go out again? Maybe get in a little more trouble." I roll my eyes at him.

"Actually, Captain, I'm busy with Sadie tonight. Besides why would I want to hang out with you?"

"I don't know maybe because you wuv me!" He makes a kissy face and I pretend to gag. "Blondie, Don't die on me."

"I wouldn't dream of it." I put a hand over my heart. "You would miss me so much that you would die and then you would ruin my peace in heaven."