E L E V E N

"Hello, Grey." The words come out slightly creepy as me and Sadie stand over his tired form. He glances at me then Sadie. It takes him forever to register who she is. Who we both are.

"Sky?" He asks carefully. Then he eyes Sadie once again. I see recognition then fear cross through his eyes. "Who is this?"

"That is not important right now."

"Who is it?" He says slightly angered.

"Grey, it's me." Sadie says. I think deep down he knew.

"No-"

"Grey, please just listen to her."

"No." He says firmly.

"I am sorta your sister. I still would like to be in your life if possible."

"I don't even know who you are." He says in a doubtful tone. He knows.

Convince him.

No dip!

"It is Sadie, Grey-" Sadie starts.

"For once, Grey, be happy with what you got. It all goes away so fast. We all know that." I say to him. "I can't expect you to understand this or even... her."

We both glance at Sadie. Her face turns slightly pink but...

Who cares.

Right!

I'm insane and it is official. I'm just saying that now by the way. But of course Grey probably thinks that right now also. In a way I enjoy the arguing though. In your mind you can say whatever you want.

"Sky-"

"No, Grey, you know that it is true. You push us all away. I know your friends better than you!" I say hotly. "This is the only version of Sadie left. Take it or leave it."

I rip a portal in his room and suck us both in. As soon as I see our new place I shut the portal. Most recently it has started making whip noises when it closes. That is always fun. I am really not joking. I swear it.

His jaw drops as he pushes himself off the ground. Eyes wide he begins mumbling to himself. None of which I can understand. He does a full circle before his eyes focus on Sadie. A small grin appears on her face.

"How did you do that?" He asks her.

"Ask the person who did it." She says simply while shrugging.

His eyes fall on me. Concern fills his eyes, but for a second I swear I see anger. Maybe he was mad I didn't tell him about them. In my defense I didn't know they were there.

"Grey, I found out about a month before I disappeared. That whole time my body was mending a broken bone. Remember?" I ask. It might have been longer than here and I would never know.

"I can't-"

"I know that it is hard to believe. However we are going to see dad. Do you want to come?"

"Yes where is he?"

"A mental hospital that was hit by the storms a while ago but most of the main structure survived. We were hoping he is still alive bec-"

"No, you were hoping." Sadie interrupts.

I roll my eyes at Sadie's comment. Whatever her father did to them must have been bad. I know he killed our cousin but unless my father killed my mom I would forgive him. He couldn't be too different? Could he?

Most definitely.

Shut up.

Whatever. Don't listen to yourself! I get it.